EY Team Assistant in Belgium
Core Business Services
Requisition # BEL000YX
Post Date Mar 12, 2018
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at www.ey.com/careersbelgium.
With this breadth of service offerings you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure our employee value proposition – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime – is a reality.
We are currently looking for a Team Assistant for our Brand, Marketing & Communication team.
Your tasks & responsibilities
• You provide administrative and event support to the marketing – and communication activities
• You act as a first point of contact and you are the key figure of all the team activities
• Hospitality program: you manage the contracts and internal communication
• Branding & sponsorship: you are responsible for all gadgets and promotion materials
• You manage incoming mail (via different mailboxes, by post, by phone…)
• You provide administrative support to events and onsite event support for a number of flagship events
• You own a Bachelor degree in Office Management/Languages and you have experience as personal/management/team assistant
• Very good knowledge (written and oral) of French, Dutch and English
• Good knowledge of MS Office and database systems
• You have no 9-to-5 mentality and strong organizational skills
• You are pro-active, stress-resistant, accurate and flexible.
• A challenging position within a leading international company
• Room for personal development
• An interesting salary package with fringe benefits.