VF Corporation Sales Analyst Kipling in Belgium
As Sales Analyst it is your mission to support the EMEA Sales team with sales analysis conducted in a timely and accurate way. He/She provides Kipling leadership with analysis regarding critical Sales, Supply Chain, Product Merchandising & Marketing information through the utilization of best practice frameworks, processes and analytics. He/she is able to create smart Dashboards and PowerPoints that present the information in a very structured and clear way.
• Responsible for all basic internal scheduled reports to the Management Team and to the Sales Force (Shipments, Order book, Reorders, Preseason, Cancellations)
• Responsible for creation of Dashboards and Powerpoints used in Management meetings
• You provide reports and support the Sales Force on specific requests that standard report do not cover
• Be a driver in the Sellout figures process
• Provide Key Account reporting monthly updates (sellout figures & budget, KPI overview, stock returns ...)
• Maintaining Cognos cubes updated (due to agent changes, system modifications, new codifications ...)
• Maintaining the customer classification information and shop database
• You actively support in the financial process (Strategic Plan, Budget, Forecast, Preseason report, Seasonal Details …)
• You take care of the accuracy of the customer terms and condition
• Providing internal Sales timelines (driver of the company time line)
• You provide and consolidate analysis at distribution level and product level
• Coordinating reports with other dept (Customer Service, Credit , Marketing, Merchandising): Support with creation of the requested reports
• Active participation and involvement in country specific issues and meetings
• University Degree or equivalent, preferably in statistics or economics
• Preferably minimum 3-4 years working experience in a sales analysis role or relevant analytical position
• Highly proficient in working in Cognos, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
• Strong work ethic with ability to work independently
• Strong analytical skills and mindset
• Eye for detail and precision; eager to learn mentality
• Proficiency in written and spoken English and fluent in at least 1 other European language.
• Able to plan and organize your work in a very efficient way
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands, 64,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue. Our businesses and brands are organized into four categories called coalitions, comprising: Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, and Sportswear. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our One VF culture and approach to doing business provide a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.