Danaher Corporation Sales Manager in Mechelen, Belgium
Danaher Company Description
Hachis a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, test kits and reagents for testing the quality of water, aqueous solutions and air. Our products are designed specifically for quality, accuracy, and simplicity. Strengthened by our sister companies in the environmental industry worldwide, our goal for the future is to continue to provide customers with reliable instrumentation, accurately prepared reagents, proven methods, simplified procedures and outstanding technical support. We offer an environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. Working at Hach will provide you the opportunity for robust career development.
OUR MISSION:Ensure water quality for people around the world.
OUR VISION:We make water analysis better – faster, simpler, greener and more informative – via unsurpassed customer partnerships, the most knowledgeable experts, and reliable, easy-to-use products.
Purpose of position:
With central Belgium as your base, you are responsible for the sales department that covers all of Belgium/Luxemburg. Being the sales manager you ensure that the current sales team reaches it’s targets and you also actively participate in the sales process yourself. You continuously motivate your staff though sales coaching, both by participating in their client meetings and through individual talks on how we might optimise our trade, sales and guidance. Besides your role as manager you will also have an own sales region. Here, it is your job to visit clients, uncover their needs, complete the sale and start the project. You write your offers yourself in SFDC that calculates which modules and elements should be part of the offer. We do not expect you to be an expert, and therefore you will be provided with competent support from our product experts, who are situated at our international offices.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
The position holder will be responsible for outstanding sales performances in a strategic market by managing & developing HACH solutions and leading & coaching a sales team. The Sales Manager proactively utilizes high level of selling to maintain and grow customer base and presence. He/she defines actions and business plans and is responsible to drive it to daily execution.
- Conducts regular performance reviews and identifies development needs of teams members to create effective development plans
- Actively coaches & provides learning/development opportunities for the sales team, coaches team members in terms of solution & consultative selling
- Passes on knowledge of competitive strategies and deliverables and promotes the usage of sales tools (Value Selling, PD, CRM, etc.) to support and strengthen the demand and need of the customer
- Supports the sales team members by doing joint visits and brings out the best performance from the team even in difficult environmental situations
- Acts according to Danaher Standards of Conduct and ensures that these standards are internalized by the team in the same way.
- Holds and organizes sales team meetings towards a desired goal and measures to achieve the goal
- Track progress on Funnel and Orders monthly, execute action plan
- Controls & analyses sales team data by measuring KPIs, transparent results and deliver sustaining forecasts, take countermeasures where necessary
- Judges actively the future demand and business development of his/her country and develop alternative actions
- Pushes proactively back information about customer, markets, products etc. into the organization
- University Degree in analytical chemistry, environment sciences, chemical technology or equivalent experience. Alternate science degrees will be considered
- Extensive sales experience in B2B area with a proven track record in outstanding sales performance, ideally in e.g. water industry, chemical engineering, environmental or in a related industry
- Knowledge of Hach Products or competitive products and services is a an advantage
- Experience in implementing and driving solution or consultative selling
- Team management skills gained through previous roles as e.g. manager, team leader, supervisor etc.
- Outstanding communication skills, persuasiveness and ability to manage negotiations
- Identifies with demanding and challenging goals, constantly performs high standard of quality and able to handle concurrent projects
- Fluent Dutch, English & French language skills are required
- Advanced knowledge of using MS Office and CRM Systems
- You will be based in our office in Mechelen.
An exciting and challenging position in a growing market of water in one of the most successful global technology and science company. Great platform for personal and professional development. We offer proper training & onboarding and growth potential.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaheris a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000 percent over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
For additional company details, seewww.danaher.com
WATER QUALITY GROUP
Danaher`s Water Quality Business is a global leader in water quality analysis and treatment, providing instrumentation and disinfection systems to help analyze and manage the quality of ultra-pure water, portable water, wastewater, groundwater and ocean water in residential, commercial, industrial, and natural resource applications. Our water quality business provides products under a variety of brands, including HACH, ChemTreat, and Trojan Technologies.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Belgium-VBR-Mechelen
Req ID: HAC004970