Honeywell Field Service Engineer in Harelbeke, Belgium
Field Service Engineer
Improve business and family comfort, protection and productivity
Field Service Engineer Security Systems (m / f)
About Honeywell and VSK Electronics:
VSK Electronics is a leading player in the field of high-tech security solutions to protect people and infrastructure. VSK Electronics is now part of Honeywell.
As a manufacturer with over 30 years of experience, VSK Electronics provides products and services for fire detection, video detection, access control, intruder and perimeter detection.
From our installation department we design, implement and maintain solutions for the complete security of buildings and infrastructures. Our solutions of integrated safety systems are found within banks, small and medium enterprises, telecommunications & network operators, industry, logistics, museums, utilities, governments, healthcare institutions and more.
More information is available on our website www.vsk.be
Summary of Vacancy:
We are looking for a Bachelor or Master in Electronics, Electricity, Electro-Mechanics or ICT. You will also have software and hardware experience within security systems or maintenance and installation of security devices. You will work with our clients to advise them on their security systems by performing the following tasks:
· Perform interventions and maintenance on large security projects
· Analyze problems reported by customers and provide appropriate solutions
· Program hardware in accordance with customer requirements
· Assist and advise customers in the operation of their security systems
· Provide training to customers and maintain technical documentation
· Produce technical reports for the After Sales Manager
20 Perform interventions and maintenance on large security projects
20 Analyze problems reported by customers and provide appropriate solutions
20 Program hardware in accordance with customer requirements
20 Assist and advise customers in the operation of their security systems
20 Provide training to customers and maintain technical documentation
· Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electronics/Electricity/Electro-Mechanics or equivalent experience
· Knowledge of Electronics or ICT is required, experience in the security industry is a plus
· You enjoy technical challenges and can work independently
· Ideally you live in the region Gent-Brussels-Hasselt-Antwerp
· You have a valid driving license
· You have excellent communication skills
· Good Dutch Language skills are required
The function of Field Service Engineer offers a lot of variety and allows you to develop your skills within a huge global company. Most of your time will be spent on the client site and some time spent at our Honeywell office. We offer a competitive compensation package with extra-legal benefits including a company car.
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD25578
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: Venetielaan, Industriezone 39, Harelbeke, WV 8530 BEL
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.