Danaher Corporation Software Support Engineer in Ghent, Belgium
Danaher Company Description
Esko is the worldwide market leader with software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Gent - Belgium, Esko employs around 1,500 people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.In our factory we produce high-quality cutting tables, which offer an all-round cuttion solution for any application: from sign making, display production, sample making and short to medion rum corrugated production.
- You answer and register customer service requests in the CRM system and hereby respect the Service Level Agreement.
- You diagnose and solve the reported customer problems, while making use of remote tools.
- You decide on actions to be taken that are required to resolve problems where no remote solution is available: involve Global Support, request hotfixes, schedule interventions, etc.
- You proactively inform the customer about the service request status and play an important role in customer experience and satisfaction.
- You advice customers on how to anticipate towards future problems and make suggestions to offer a structured solution (e.g. performing upgrades, knowledge base, etc.)
- You consequently log all actions taken, including labor time.
- You correctly administer your own service requests, and focus on MTTR (Main Time To Repair).
- You maximize the use of Telescope, knowledge base, EskoLink, etc.
- You keep your own knowledge up to date by attending relevant courses or self-study.
- You follow the timing and courses to be agreed upon with the Support Coordinator.
- You are analytical and solution oriented and you consider yourself creative in finding workarounds.
- You are capable of managing time & priorities.
- You possess excellent communication skills and you like to talk and listen to customers.
- You are empathic – the customer’s problem is your problem.
- You are a team player, sharing knowledge with colleagues and help when needed.
- You are flexible towards opening hours, standby, occasional customer visits etc.
- You have a good sense of urgency, identifying urgent problems and acting consequently.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Belgium-VOV-Ghent
Req ID: ESK002701