Eastman Integrated Planning & Scheduling Specialist in Ghent, Belgium
You perform detailed scheduling, Master Production scheduling and capacity planning for the Ghent Plant, and manage day-to-day supply-demand issues for these materials. You react to required changes in the Planning Time Fence. You propose and maintain appropriate stock and safety stock levels. You maintain Master Data and planning parameter settings in SAP. You ensure integrity of forecast data in the system by working closely with demand management and CSR’s. You contribute to continuous improvement in the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process through participation in supply meetings.
• Participate in weekly supply meeting
• Participate in daily follow-up meeting of outstanding orders / scheduling issues. You contribute to continuous improvement in business processes through
• Proactively providing recommendations on how to improve business practices, improving system performance, user friendliness etc
• Maintaining existing locally used systems for scheduling
• Developing new systems / processes (related to scheduling) to support enhanced business practices You are also the back-up for your direct colleagues performing:
• Detailed scheduling of bulk and packed materials
• Interarea replenishments Your key contacts are Manufacturing, the Customer Service group in Gent, Order processors, and Demand Management. You are based at Gent and report to the European Supply Manager.
• You have an analytical mind and are proficient with computer systems (like Excel, Access). Some experience with SAP is an asset
• You are a flexible, creative team player with high resistance to stress.
• You are fluent in English and Dutch
• You have good verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with supply chain principles for master scheduling in a production environment is an asset.
• You have a master degree in commercial engineering, civil engineering or industrial management. Additional degree in operational research or supply chain is a benefit.