Google Sales Engineer, Google Cloud (English, Flemish) in Etterbeek, Belgium
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Help to solve customer and partner business problems, realize new opportunities, and become more collaborative by applying Google’s world-class technology. Explain technical features, develop creative cloud solutions and architectures, and problem-solve any potential roadblocks.
Be part of a diverse team of fellow sales Googlers, working in an environment of respect and inclusion, where we promote equal opportunities to succeed.
We are recruiting for both Sales Engineers and Partner Sales Engineers:
In this role, you’ll work with the world’s leading companies and organizations, identifying and qualifying business opportunities.
Partner Sales Engineer:
In this role, you will be engaged with our widening channels network, assisting partners in getting as much value out of our Platform as possible.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Work as part of a technical sales team, identifying and qualifying business opportunities, identifying key customer technical objections, and developing the strategy to resolve technical roadblocks. Travel to customer sites, conferences and other related events as required.
- Manage the technical aspects of developing customer solutions. Oversee activities, including product and solution briefings, developing system architectures, supporting bid responses, proof-of-concept work, and coordinating supporting technical resources.
- Work hands-on with Google Cloud products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight the Google Cloud value proposition via whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers, proof-of-concepts trial management and RFI/RFP response documents.
- Navigate complex customer organizations and build trusted relationships with key external and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in a technical sales or consulting environment, or in an enterprise architecture or systems engineering team, within large-scale businesses or organizations. Experience with modern cloud architectures and technologies.
- Ability to speak and write in English and in Flemish fluently and idiomatically.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, as required.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or other technical field.
- Deep understanding of the broader cloud marketplace and the differentiators in offerings.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
- Effective presentation skills, with the ability to deliver technical presentations.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.