Google Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist in Etterbeek, Belgium
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist, you will be at the forefront of driving best-in-class User Experience (UX) for all assets (e.g. mobile sites, apps, ads, etc), acting as a consultant to some of the largest advertisers in Belgium. You have a profound understanding of the relationship between UX, customer journeys, and conversion, and you are deeply analytical about this. You are able to use various data sources and tools, both qualitatively and quantitatively, in order to help advertisers create faster and better assets. Within this area you will particularly focus on mobile assets.
Additionally, you're capable of adjusting your style and content in order to instruct and assist practitioners on both the agency and advertiser-side.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Work on a project basis, together with your team, for top clients in order to help them dramatically improve their sites and ads through a process of education, consultation and analysis leading to extensive business growth.
- Perform page speed tests and advise web agencies on the technical considerations involved in build faster mobile sites.
- Advise on user interface (UI) design principles that increase conversion.
- Develop and maintain a deep product knowledge about the core competencies of Google and other industry leaders’ solutions, acting as the true expert on all things related to conversion.
- Develop tools and dashboards that makes it easier for advertisers and agencies to adopt great UX principles at scale.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in advertising sales, digital marketing, consulting or media-specific industry.
- Experience using Google Analytics and other analytics tools to identify conversion improvement opportunities.
- Experience working on mobile site creation at a web agency or in a similar/related context.
- Experience in working with conversion rate optimization, using tools such as Optimizely or Google Optimize.
- Experience in building trusted relationships with stakeholders by cultivating an in-depth understanding of client businesses, and by developing deep, data-driven insights.
- Experience using and/or deploying digital analytics and measurement solutions in order to drive technical outcomes for organizations.
- Entrepreneurial with the ability to set up and successfully run customer-facing UX projects.
- Ability to speak and write in English and either Dutch or French fluently and idiomatically.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.