Honeywell Field Service Engineer in Diegem, Belgium
Field Service Engineer
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Contribute to the growth of the Honeywell Process Solutions Service business by providing external customers and internal Honeywell project engineers and sales people with accurate and efficient technical support, systems maintenance and service on Honeywell Process Solutions systems. Responsible for the customer relationship of assigned maintenance contracts.
(Sr.) Field Service Engineer (Process Solutions Service)
Achieve the development of on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems. You will provide technical presentations to an audience of customers, other industry peers and competitors. You will achieve revision and correction of work instructions and customer-facing training guides used by field installation specialists. You will drive continuous improvement initiatives in the processes related to field services and product development. You will lead cross-functional groups to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will act as an escalation point for Field Service Specialists, Service Engineers, and other stakeholders.
Be the face of Honeywell to with end-users, peers, and competitors in a conference setting
Learn end-to-end product and solution development and delivery of Honeywell products and solutions. Become a technical expert for complex Honeywell solutions/product offerings.
- Respond to customer inquiries by diagnosing the issue and providing the most appropriate technical solution
- Provide service solutions to both legacy and new systems, as appropriate
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of the Honeywell portfolio
- Keep technically current with the Honeywell product/systems portfolio
- Maintain customer database by logging each call and support provided
Provide assigned Account manager with periodic updates on customer activities and issues, so that the Account Managers interface
20 Respond to customer inquiries
20 Provide service solutions to both legacy and new systems
20 Preventive and corrective maintenance of the Honeywell portfolio
20 Keep technically current with the Honeywell product/systems portfolio
20 Maintain customer database by logging each call and support provided
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (specialised in electronics, automation or process technologies)
- 3 years’ experience in the system engineering, project execution operations or maintenance functions within the industrial automation industry
- Strong diagnostic and analytical skills
- Expert knowledge of various control techniques (regular, advanced, optimization, networks)
- Effective, honest communications capabilities (good written and verbal skills)
Fluent Dutch and English, French is a plus
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req128323
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Hermes Plaza Hermeslaan, 1H, Diegem, VB 1831 BEL
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.