Honeywell Estimator HVAC in Diegem, Belgium
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
HBS currently has an exciting opportunity for an Estimator who will be responsible for generating budgetary and firm cost estimates for Projects and/or Service Maintenance Agreements. The candidate will work as a team player in assigned geography, generating cost estimates. They will act as a resource in support of the sale to address the customer’s technical and application requirements to ultimately provide an accurate cost of the solution. This position will partner with Sales, Solution Advisors and Solution Design Engineers, vendors, customers, consulting engineers, contractors and delivery and support personnel to deliver estimates in a timely manner that are scoped and cost engineered correctly. All estimates will be expected to be within accordance of HBS business objectives and strategies and ultimately deliver customer satisfaction.
Assist sales in securing business by developing accurate, timely and professional estimates. Develop and maintain effective proposition for customers. Estimator uses expertise gleaned from working in the industry, along with installation plans, to estimate necessary expenditures and devise a budget for a variety ofprojects.
35 Develop Estimates
20 Identify Proposal Inclusions
15 Create Alternate Solutions
30 Build relationships between internal customers
- 3-5 years professional estimating experience, with emphasis on criticality of detail.
- Technical degree plus 3 years business experience or BS/BA degree and 5 years business experience
- Six Sigma trainingPreferred Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to establish and foster relationships between various internal customers.
- Experience working on projects that have global impact and dealing with multi-cultural aspects.
- Strong numerical aptitude
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel
- Demonstrated ability to translate technical solutions into detailed cost elements
- Demonstrated ability to meet and improve delivered financial results from implemented estimates.
- Strong understanding of the Engineering, Delivery and Support organization and key processes.
- Demonstrated problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively deliver value preposition.
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD14675
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Hermes Plaza Hermeslaan, 1H, Diegem, VB 1831 BEL
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.