Ingersoll Rand HR Operational Services Lead Belgium & EMEIA Mobility Lead in Capital Region, Belgium
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/ .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
HR Operational Services Lead:
- Manage & improve employee life-cycle support processes (e.g. On-boarding, Transition Out, Data Management, Time and Attendance, Payroll, Corporate Programs/Projects) and other HR-related transactional tasks for employees throughout Belgium and Luxembourg;
- Manage & maintain accurate data in HR systems (People Soft, Internet Portal, Ticketing System) and respond to inquiries about Human Resources policies, processes, systems and employee programs;
- Manage 3rd party suppliers for Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Lead the development of international mobility policies and best practices in EMEA region. Responsible to recommend and influence policy changes based on laws and market trends;
- Manage and coordinate services for all talent mobility (short/long term assignment, one-way movement, commuters, business travelers, etc.) in and out of the EMEA region as well special tax status for all applicable employees;
- Manage work permits and immigration documents for business travelers in to EMEIA region;
- Manage 3rd party mobility suppliers for EMEA region.
Employee life-cycle support
Provide first tier support to customers by continuously developing the local portal content using the input from customers and adding new questions, integrating legislation and policy updates. Provide information and training to employees, managers and HR on how to use Employee Portal and ensure accuracy and functionality of the content;
- Provide Tier 1 support to employees, managers and HR for all questions on processes supported by HR Operational Services with a first contact resolution goal. Escalate and track questions related to Tier 2 teams;
- Provide employee life-cycle support for onboarding (incl. preparation of contracts and preliminary offer when required) and off-boarding;
- Administer & audit benefit services including enrollment, administration and/or coordination of benefits offered by the company/local government;
- Participate in HR Operational Services continuous improvement/Lean projects (local or EMEA wide) ;
- Principle point of contact who will manage all stages of the employment life-cycle relating to relocation, mobility or special tax status including: pre-hire, pre-assignment, immigration, on-assignment, physical relocation, repatriation and terminations, as applicable;
- Provide on-going support and end-to-end case transfers where required;
- Coordination, preparation and review of assignee cost estimates. Conduct first level review of assignment packages (expatriate’s allowances and benefits);
- Coordinate tax briefings and services. Ensure proper treatment of taxation and income in various countries. Manage tax accruals for all international assignments;
- Manage the equity process in international framework;
Manage tax equalization repayment collections in concert with Company policy;
HR systems and inquiries support
Ensure integrity and audit compliance of all HR and mobility Data;
Respond to inquiries from the authorities (HROS or mobility related);
International mobility policies development
Conduct policy and assignment briefings with the business and international assignees;
- Ensure assignee and business adherence to policies, procedures and processes;
- Benchmarking and continuous improvement of existing policies;
- Participate in strategy development and deployment related to mobility and expatriation/cross country movement in the region;
Formulate region specific policies for approval by global leadership;
3rdparty (supplier) management
Ensure outsourced Payroll (tax) services (for resident and non-resident special tax status employees) through expert and exceptional payroll processing and execution, statutory returns, vendor and system management and issue resolution service;
- Manage coordination of car fleet (and related policies), in cooperation with Fleet Logistics;
- Pro-actively manage HR-related 3rd party suppliers (e.g. outsourcing companies such as payroll provider, insurance companies, immigration and relocation providers etc.);
- Audit supplier invoices. Work with businesses and suppliers to ensure proper invoicing and business back-charging;
- Tracks strategic matters and trends through development and maintenance of a network of internal and external partners.
- 4-5 years Global Mobility experience preferably with a big 4 tax firm. Tax and social security technical expertise is required to ensure holistic view of total impact between home and host countries;
- 1-2 years of Immigration experience within the EMEIA region;
- Minimum of 4 years of general HR or similar working experience, able to manage a variety of transactions and experience in managing vendors and stakeholders (both internal and external);
- Experience with HR systems, PeopleSoft preferred;
- Proficient in Dutch and English. Any other language is considered an asset;
- Customer oriented mindset with the ability to manage the expectations of assignees and senior business and HR leaders;
- Problem Solving mindset and drive for excellence;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,both verbal and in writing. Able to communicate in a professional, positive, courteous manner at all times with all levels of customers;
- Experience in liaising and building effective relationships with multiple stakeholders across regions, different languages/cultural and organizational style;
- Ability to manage and exercise independent judgment and discretion concerning confidential information;
- Strong organization and administrative skills
- Excellent negotiating skills, analytically minded with good numerical ability;
- HR policy and program administration experience is considered a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in related HR field or strong work experience of a minimum of 4-5 years directly in fields of Operational HR, International Tax, Relocation and/or Expatriate Management. Tax, Relocation or Mobility certifications (CRP or GMS or equivalent) is preferred.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Capital Region-Belgium
Job: Human Resources
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Apr 12, 2018, 9:05:52 AM