Hitachi Data Systems Senior Enterprise Account Manager - 022858 in Brussels, Belgium
Title: Senior Enterprise Account Manager Location: BEL-Brussels
Ignite your career with Hitachi Vantara! We have a proven track record of creating the future for more than 100 years. Thousands of the most mission critical systems in the world’s largest enterprises use our solutions today. We’re going to change the way the world works and we’re going to make it a better place. Not by helping our customers and partners innovate but rather, by helping them intelligently innovate so they can deliver outcomes that truly matter for business and society.
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders find and use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society. We combine technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Only Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. We work with organizations everywhere to drive data to meaningful outcomes. Great careers start with innovation and here at Hitachi Vantara, our promise is to deliver insights that power smarter businesses and inspire social innovation solutions for a healthier, safer future. The key to our innovation is our people -- our culture values respect, diversity, and collaboration. Join our Hitachi family and together, let’s lead the way to extraordinary!
To represent Hitachi Vantara to a defined set of Enterprise Account prospects, and to manage the business relationship at all levels in order to develop and sustain the maximum level of profitable business achievable for HDS‘s complete portfolio.
Will be responsible of a number of 2 major existing enterprise accounts and of 4-5 prospects.
Will be responsible for all business generated from these accounts.
Explore, identify and close new opportunities within her/his territory
Establish close relationship with key decision makers within allocated accounts.
Account Manager will be evaluated on her/his ability to maintain a consistent level of revenue over the years as well as to generate extra revenue by penetrating new subsidiaries of existing customers or new prospects.
Develop and maintain a territory plan.
Develop and maintain a rolling monthly account plan for all allocated accounts.
Control all forecasting and pipeline management for the allocated accounts, as well as report to the Regional Sales Director all sales activities in its legacy or new accounts.
In conjunction with the Hitachi Vantara Channels group engage with and manage each accounts preferred VARs, ISPs and HDS third party partners ensuring we maximises business potential in our ‘ Major ‘ Accounts, whenever necessary.
Achieve all allocated objectives associated with the HDS sales plan currently applicable.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Will possess proven, professional new business account management skills including multi-level sales negotiation experience. This will include the ability to overcome obstacles in order to gain agreement and work both externally and internally to ensure agreements are reached which are satisfactory to all concerned.
· A strong and confident communicator and presenter capable of developing excellent working relationships and who can sell him/herself within the company and to customers and prospects. First class verbal communications, report writing and presentation skills. Comfortable operating/presenting at senior management level.
· A self-motivated person who will be expected to work effectively without close supervision making prudent decisions without continual reference to his immediate manager. In addition, the candidate will also be expected to maintain good communication with his management and colleagues that no opportunities are lost.
· Although personally successful will value the team and the advantages it brings.
· Has the ability to work within a support infrastructure, co-ordinating and motivating these resources as required.
· Possessing a personality which will respond positively to working within the structure of Hitachi Vantara and is genuinely enthusiastic to face the challenge, which Hitachi Vantara offers.
· Possess good business knowledge pertaining to vertical market alignment.
· A track record of sales achievement within the new business or account management environment. Appropriate candidates will possess good product and technical understanding.
· Will possess demonstrable business awareness with the ability to adopt a disciplined and commercially approach to achieving goals and objectives including the ability to create and maintain a business plan. Appropriate experience would include being fully conversant with key financial ratios, business indicators and financial trends.
· Candidate will be evaluated according to her/his ability to increase and/or create revenue in new areas of an allocated territory.
- At least 10 years successful track record of negotiating high value orders with a recognised supplier within the I.T. industry.
- At least three years experience within Hitachi Vantara in a relevant sales/marketing support or SE role.
- General understanding and a natural curiosity in relation to IT infrastructures such as servers, networks, middleware, backup, archiving, cloud, virtualization, etc.
In general candidates will have been educated to degree level.