MCR, LLC Cost Analyst/Estimator in Brussels, Belgium
Location: Brussels, Belgium
We are seeking a forward thinking, pro-active Cost professional that has recent previous experience delivering ideally within NATO or alternatively the MoD, civil service or wider armed forces. The ideal candidate will have a balance of experience of both cost estimation and of pricing proposals and will be adept at creating and developing successful stakeholder management relationships.
The successful applicant will:
· Review and propose improvements to current business processes and policies related to Life Cycle Cost Estimation (LCCE)
· Establish of LCCE policies and processes
· Help to develop life cycle cost estimates for future acquisitions
· Help to create estimates for project management costs for future
· Develop Cost Estimating Relationships (CER) and metrics where possible
· Support standardisation and update of Operations and Maintenance (O&M) estimates
· Develop and maintain price proposal cost and pricing templates
· Review the pricing section of Bidding Instructions
· Conduct cost and price analysis of competitive and non-competitive bids for supplies and services offered
· Provide training to staff on cost estimation methods
MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. We have long provided solutions across the defence community and have an enviable reputation of delivery. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
The successful applicant for this role will be working for our project at NATO HQ in Brussels so it would suit those already situated there or willing to relocate. This role is available immediately and so may not be suitable for those with longer notice periods.
· Degree level education and or/an equivalent combination of education and experience
· 10+ years’ experience in LCCE
· Experience with developing LCCE policies, processes and lifecyle requirements
· Exposure to a wide range of the types of cost data required to develop cost models for acquisition programs
· Experience analysing cost and programmatic data from various sources
· Knowledge of Basis of Estimates that support any estimates developed
· Ability to document and explain how estimates are derived
The ideal candidate here will have NATO experience and will prefer working environments that afford a greater level of autonomy and must be an analytical thinker that is always quick to communicate results and issues
US or EU Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a Government investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain and retain the designated Government clearance (Secret).
So if you think that you have the right skills and experience to fill this role, please hit apply below or for an informal chat ahead of applying please contact me directly at Rebecca.email@example.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.