EY Consultants - SharePoint Developers (Tooling, Web and Mobile Applications Development) in Brussels, Belgium
Consultants - SharePoint Developers (Tooling, Web and Mobile Applications Development)
Requisition # BRU000P4
Post Date Jun 23, 2017
The financial sector is currently facing various challenges dictated by the market situation, hence the focus in banking, insurance and asset management to reduce costs and cope with a regulatory push, while still achieving profitable growth and promoting innovation. In this climate, keeping ahead of the digital agenda is becoming a key enabler for our clients in pursuing successful business endeavors.
The key matters we cover
Our Digital professionals are working closely with colleagues from other departments in domains such as risk management, business optimization and customer intelligence. We enable our clients in the financial sector to achieve more through the means of technology by providing a broad range of advice covering aspects such as:
• Business Process Management, Reporting, Robotics
• Next Generation tooling support for core business processes
• Web and app development, API based architecture, platform solutions
• UX Design
• Digital roadmap, use case definition and Digital agenda.
To qualify for the role you must have
• Degree in Computer Science / Engineering (or related), or equivalent through experience
• Relevant professional experience (between 2 – 6 years), including in implementation of new technologies, or as web/app developer, ideally in the financial sector
• Strong affinity with new technologies, coupled with ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and compelling manner
• Stakeholder management capabilities
• General knowledge of architectural design and how to integrate different solutions (EAI, BPM, API-Manager)
• Fluency in Dutch and/or French, proficient business English, with solid communication & presentation skills.
In addition, some of the following skills would be welcomed
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Knowledge of versioning systems such as GIT
• Exposure to business-, functional-, security architecture.
Tasks & responsibilities:
• You work on digital transformation and process improvement projects through modern tooling
• You design, develop and improve target architecture components
• You collect and analyze business and IT requirements
• You implement operating models, policies and processes meant to increase governance and quality around tooling
• You create & implement standard and regulatory reports, and management dashboards in line with agreed guidelines
• You actively support transformation processes towards a digitally enabled culture
• You act as a team member, collaborate with your colleagues, and update more senior team members on progress.
What working at EY offers
• You will join a team of experts, passionate about their work, who deploy leading edge next generation tooling solutions, within a global professional services firm
• We provide extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management, and access to the new technologies and innovative equipment
• You will learn on the job on a daily basis from more experienced professionals in our team
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a lifestyle balance.
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion
At EY we are genuinely passionate about inclusion and we support individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
About EY Financial Services
EY is the only major professional services firm with a dedicated financial services practice (the Financial Services Organization, FSO) integrated in the EMEIA region. An international team of over 11000 professionals are working across borders for our clients in the financial sector: Banking, Insurance and Asset Management, in all service lines: Advisory, Tax, Transactions and Assurance. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the top employer by 2020 a reality.
Build your legacy with us. Apply today.