Toyota Motor Europe Graduate Purchasing System Analysis & Planning Purchasing Departement in Brussel (Zaventem), Belgium
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated HR team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
• University degree
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Project Management skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to learn quickly, engage deeply in new subject areas; dynamic & positive personality
• Team player
• Fluent in English
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
• have strong planning and organization skills
• enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
• have excellent communication skills
• have a creative mind, a passion for cars, and a dream to make a difference
Purchasing Business Planning and Systems is a central team in Purchasing with diverse responsibilities. Main responsibility areas are;
• Lead process improvement & system development activities in Purchasing
• Lead CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) activities
• Coordination of Risk Management activities
• Lead audit activities within Purchasing
• Organize ABM (Annual Business Meeting) with the attendance of Supplier and Toyota executives
• Establish 3-5 years IS strategy vision for Purchasing
• Lead & manage business process improvement / re-engineering activities to build a good basis for automation
• Coordinate & align with external stakeholders especially for cross-divisional activities
• Act as a liaison between users and the IS Project Management team to ensure new system development considers and includes all required business needs – define requirements and support specification preparation
• Support all aspect of system implementation activities including user testing, training and rollout
• Seek continuously for kaizen and innovation ideas in Purchasing processes & systems considering new IT technologies/tools
Job ID: 2018-2066
External Company URL: https://www.toyota-europe.com/
Address Line 1: Hoge Wei 33