Toyota Motor Europe Graduate Engineer Interior Body Design (110015) in Brussel (Zaventem), Belgium
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation.
Founded in 1937, Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,
Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
• You have a master degree in Engineering (Automotive, Mechanical, Industrial design)
• You are a career starter: less than 18 months of work experience excluding internships
• Good feeling with interior quality and materials.
• At ease with making presentations also to higher management
• Ability to manage operational issues
• Result driven, pro-active, problem solver
• Able to work under pressure, with strong engagement and challenge mindset.
• Enjoy a multicultural and international environment
• Tenacious in nature and take deadlines very seriously
• Mature personality capable of liaising with all levels of the organisation
• Strong PC literacy, and good knowledge in Excel/Access and design programs
• Travel mobility required
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
• have strong planning and organizing skills
• enjoy working in a team, respecting others
• have excellent communication skills
• customer mindset
Toyota Motor Europe R&D Centre is responsible for:
• Developing vehicles and making concept proposal for EU core models
• Reflecting EU technology to Toyota Vehicles timely by utilizing location advantage and strong network with EU partners
Body Division Interior design Engineering is responsible for Planning & Design of Upper Body parts for European Vehicles from concept phase to serial production
• Design and develop parts in order to achieve performance, quality and cost targets.
• Investigate style feasibility and co-operate with Styling department in order to secure feasibility.
• Creation of 3D CAD model and production drawing.
• Co-operate with suppliers and Toyota production engineering department to secure production feasibility of parts.
• Secure regulation compliance and collaborate with Homologation department.
• Support plant production and quality engineers to solve the concerns raised during production trials.
• Benchmark of competitor and customer solutions.
• Cooperate to setting targets for next generation models.
• Design and development of interior
Job ID: 2017-1940
External Company URL: https://www.toyota-europe.com/