Toyota Motor Europe graduate Productivity in Brussel (Evere), Belgium
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated HR team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
• You have a master degree preferably in Engineering / Economy / Mathematics / Business
• You have less than 18 month of experience in an analytical position
• You have experience with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PP)
• You have good communication skills
• You demonstrate a proactive hands-on approach and outgoing personality
• You have an analytical mindset
• You are fluent in English (business language)
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you :
• wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
• have strong planning and organization skills
• enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
• have a creative mind and passion for cars.
• have excellent communication skills
Your team :
Productivity Department is at the heart of Toyota Production System (TPS). It belongs to Production Control Manufacturing Support Function (PC/MS) and is responsible for Productivity management in order to support & evaluate European Manufacturing Company (EMC) operation for further challenge toward global competitiveness.
Guide EMCs to set challenging targets consistent with company direction.
Follow up EMCs to proceed KAIZEN activities based on the improvement plan.
Develop expertize to support EMCs on specific productivity issues.
Visualize overall EMCs current status to detect main problems.
Stimulate/organize effective development among EMCs based on best practice sharing.
Contribute EMCs development to keep appropriate structure.
Your Responsibilities :
You improve the target setting based on the annual productivity plan
You prepare the monthly productivity report
You develop manpower forecast (Monthly/Annual)
You work on the productivity roadmap update (Every half year)
You manage the Productivity indicators
You will elaborate and improve Top management reporting
You will be in charge of several EMCs to support & evaluate their productivity improvement activities.
Job ID: 2018-2049
External Company URL: https://www.toyota-europe.com/
Address Line 1: Bourgetlaan/Avenue du Bourget 60