Toyota Motor Europe Graduate Mass production leader - Accessory Implementation VLG Operations Development in Brussel (Evere), Belgium
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated HR team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
• University degree in Industrial / Automotive Engineering or Logistics.
• Max. 18 months work experience or 1 year Internship on shop floor improvement
• Methodical with deep analytical thinking, based on ‘go and see’.
• Continuous improvement mindset, able to accept challenges in a positive manner.
• Able to steer teams for quick problem resolution
• Have strong planning, coordination and organizing skills
• Result oriented, committed to achieve company targets.
• Self confident, with strong communication skills in an open and professional manner
• Able to discuss & communicate with many stakeholders with diverse backgrounds and requirements
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, Access
• Proficiency in English, any other European language is an asset
• Willing to travel 60% of time.
• Have a valid driving license for Europe
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
• enjoy working in a team in a very multicultural environment, respecting others
• have excellent communication skills
Our team :
Within Vehicle Logistics Group (VLG), you will be joining Operations Development Team.
This team is responsible to develop the European Network, to ensure we perform safe operations, with the best quality, whilst improving efficiency of our workshop, yard and transport operations, with passion and dedication.
Within that team you will be working on the PPO Workshop operations group, and you will be responsible to contribute to the following activities:
-Leading the resolution of any Mass Production issue (Parts, Manuals/JES, Vehicle) that is found by the hubs --during their daily operations.
-Support your colleagues in performing regular Product and Process Audits in all the hubs in Europe, and ensuring a thorough Root Cause Analysis from the hubs by helping their investigation on the issues found.
-Support your colleagues in guaranteeing Safe and Productive operations, by grasping their activity and supporting any required improvement.
Your responsibilities :
As the Mass production leader you will be expected to ensure on time closure of:
1.Hub issues related to Incorrect Standards or Parts Quality concerns, by
°Ensuring any hub concern is reported in a very precise and concise manner to the responsible department (Accessory Design team)
°Ensuring there is a quick and clear plan from Accessory Design on how and when the issue will be solved and what the required containment actions are.
°Issuing a weekly report to Top Management on the open issues, in order to unblock them as soon as possible.
2.Hub issues related to Vehicle Quality concerns, by
°Ensuring any hub concern is reported in a very precise and concise manner to the responsible department (Quality Division)
°Ensuring there is a quick and clear plan from Quality Division on how and when the issue will be solved and what the required containment actions are.
°Issuing a weekly report to Top Management on the open issues, in order to unblock them as soon as possible
- Any Customer complaints caused by any of our Hubs, by
°Supporting the hub in a deep Root Cause Analysis and a strict Countermeasure implementation with Gemba (work place) confirmation.
°Ensure any countermeasure has been implemented also by all the hubs in Europe.
°Ensure weekly status report to Accessory and Quality Top Management of VLG customer complaints progress
°Complete any Reocurrence Prevention activity in the requested deadlines by Quality Division for any critical quality concerns appointed to VLG
Job ID: 2018-2054
External Company URL: https://www.toyota-europe.com/
Address Line 1: Bourgetlaan/Avenue du Bourget 60