Amazon.com Customer Services Associate in Berlin, Belgium
Customer Services Associate
Job ID: 180013909 | Berlin, BE
Job location: [Location of job]
Type of position: [Permanent / Fixed Term / Temporary]
Amazon is seeking bright, articulate, technically competent applicants with a desire to provide world class customer service in the digital space. An Amazon customer service associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. We love our customers – in fact, we're a bit obsessed with delighting them each and every day which is why this vital position requires an action-orientated, flexible problem-solver who will provide outstanding customer and technical support to Amazon customers via phone, email, chat and video calls with regards to our technical products.
We’re also pretty obsessed with making sure we create a fun, challenging, creative, green and slightly peculiar work environment for the folks who work here, and we would love for you to consider joining us.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
Dealing with customers:
• Ability to determine customer needs and provide technical support and solutions in a timely and professional manner, specifically with regards to software functionality and troubleshooting of system configurations and network settings.
• Ability to develop detailed knowledge of specific product lines and features.
• Ability to ensure interactive website features is operational and to recognize when to surface all problematic issues for immediate correction.
• Ability to problem solve and work systematically to resolve customer issues
• Appropriate sense of urgency, commitment and quality when responding to customer needs
• Ability to empathise and prioritise customer needs
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Uphold company values and respect every customer
• Exude patience and ownership with each customer
• Ability to use email, chat, phone and video calls as a means of communication with customers
• Ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the issues that customers present
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with external customers, as well as internal colleagues and departments
• Ability to compose grammatically correct and informative written responses to customer issues
• Ability to document customer account activities thoroughly and concisely
• Knowledge of digital products and features and a good understanding of digital communication.
• Possesses agood understanding and use of the Internet, computers, media, wireless networking, mobile devices and applications.
• Experience of dealing with customer queries either by phone, email or face to face
• Good understanding of digital products and functionality
• Superior troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Solution orientated and self-motivated
• Fluent in [required job or country language]
• Computer experience – exceptionally strong typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
• Knowledge of the internet, email, and instant messenger tools and Microsoft Office
• Customer service experience in a technical support role would be advantageous.
• Fluency in a second language of [insert required language] would be advantageous but not essential
• Experience delivering service through multiple channels including phone, email, chat, video calls or service through social media would also be desirable.
Pay and benefits
[*Remove if temporary position] We pay a competitive base pay / hourly base pay of [X], a performance-based bonus, stock, time off, an employee discount and other great benefits. We provide dedicated resources to support your ongoing growth and development during your time with Amazon. We also provide extensive paid training and ongoing daily support to make sure you’re successful.
Some level of schedule flexibility is required as shifts include days, afternoons, and evenings, typically one or both weekend days, and occasional overtime. Customer services operational hours are [e.g. Sunday to Monday, start time to finish times].
Successful candidates will be required to pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered in line with applicable legislation.