SunPower Corporation Regional Sales Manager Belgium in Antwerp, Belgium
Do you want to change the world? We do, too.
The energy market is roughly $4 trillion globally, and solar penetration is less than 1%. But just one hour of sunlight, if harnessed, could power the entire world for a year. We have the opportunity to completely change the way energy is produced, distributed and consumed on a global scale, and we’re looking for talented, committed people to help us drive our growth and achieve our goals.
SunPower is a global solar energy solutions company with a rich heritage of pioneering the best energy technologies in the world. Our solutions are unrivaled in terms of long-term reliability, efficiency and guaranteed performance, and our company is unmatched in terms of global reach and scale. Through design, manufacturing, installation and ongoing maintenance and monitoring, SunPower provides its proprietary, world-record efficient solar technology to residential, commercial and utility customers worldwide.
SunPower is changing the way our world is powered every day with a brilliant, passionate and driven team of more than 7,000 in North America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. In an industry that is reshaping the world’s energy future, there’s no better place to be than SunPower.
We believe that our employees create our brand – with each project, each communication, each task completed and each interaction. Experience is critical to SunPower in regards to not only our customers but also our employees and dealer partners. As such, we strive to hire candidates that are service focused. The experience we would expect the ideal person to deliver is:
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for strengthening and further developing SunPower's Belgium Value Added Reseller Network in their geographic area into a world-class installation network.
This role would suit a self-motivated, results-oriented individual who is comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment; is capable of forming new and developing existing relationships with our partner base and has the vision and experience to manage a closely knit dealer network.
To succeed in this role you will possess a combination of leadership abilities with detail-oriented execution skills and business savvy.
• Build and manage dealer network
• Achieve quarterly and yearly sales quotas
• Analyze regional markets and competitive product landscape
• Help dealer network implement tools to leverage SunPower’s advantages and increase sales to the end customer
• Work closely with the Marketing Department and Sales Director to jointly develop regional marketing plans
• Drive implementation of robust sales forecasting system throughout customer base
• Manage expense budgets
• Manage ASPs and receivables to pre-defined targets
• Develop and manage regional strategic partnerships, as required
Related Experience & Educational Requirements Required:
• 5 - 7 years experience in a closely related industry i.e. high value products sold in the home, where products require installation from an expert and there is some element of after sales support.
• Generally, we are looking for a candidate who has successfully demonstrated his/her skills in an industry which employs some form of dealer network to go to market.
• Extensive experience setting up and managing dealer channels
• Proven ability to drive aggressive sales growth and meet targets
• Strong verbal and written communication / presentation abilities
• Experience in marketing products to end consumers is an advantage
• Strong technical background, experience in high-tech marketing or product management is an advantage
• Excellent organizational skills. Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Fluency in Dutch and French is required. Good knowledge of English is highly desired.
• 80% domestic travel, occasionally international travel.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes employment decisions, including but not limited to, hiring, firing, promotion, demotion, training, and/or compensation, on the basis of merit. Employment decisions are based on an individual’s qualifications as they relate to the job under consideration. The Company’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions, the actual sex of the individual, or the gender identity or gender expression), race, color, religion, including religious dress practices and religious grooming practices, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws, ordinances, or regulations. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
SunPower Supports EEO at http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Accommodation for Applicants to SunPower Corporation
SunPower Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following alternative email address to contact us about your interest in employment at SunPower Corporation: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject that line of your email that you are requesting accommodation. Only candidates being considered for a position who require an accommodation will receive a follow-up response.