Philips Internship: Finance in Zaventem, Belgium
to be detailed out by Roel Boonen, Head of Finance, hiring manager for this position.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As Finance Business Partner you are the linking pin between Sales, Marketing and Finance and who will contribute in our strategic journey to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025!
You are responsible for
• Business process redesign;
• Harmonization and standardization of key-processes;
• Bring financial, sales & marketing processes to a higher level and maintain financial integrity
• Support customer analysis by performing modelling of customers and Philips financials under different scenarios
You are a part of
As ambitious talent you are part of the IGT-Devices international finance team in the heart of our commercial organization with exposure to senior management.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Master student
• An excellent command of the English language
• Team worker
• Self-driven and ambitious
• Ability to work in a virtual team with a wide array of stakeholders (cross-functional, cross-layer)
• Excellent modelling capabilities (conceptualize issues and translate in new (business) models (Excel)
• Knowledge of SAP is a pré
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Experience in one of the most appreciated Dutch multinationals;
Gain finance experience in an International environment;
Be part of onboarding Spectranetics to the Royal Philips group;
Interaction with senior management and stakeholders from non-finance disciplines.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
- • Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· • Resume
· • Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period . Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.