Caterpillar, Inc. EWM Logistics Analyst EAME Solutions in Vlaams Brabant, Belgium
These positions will provide expertise and leadership in supporting, developing and implementing the SPM warehouse related processes and storage design (EWM- Extended Warehouse Management) in the region. The Logistics Analyst will be part of the regional Solutions team.
Each of the Logistics Analysts will focus on specific subset of Warehouse Processes (Inbound processing, Outbound processing, Internal processing) or Storage Setup (SPM Slotting) and/or will take the coordinating role to ensure end-to-end process governance.
• Responsible to define the specific Business Requirements in close contact with the process owners
• Actively involved in the definition and set-up of SPM EWM related processes and storage solutions
• Responsible to validate alignment of system functionality with Business and Customer Expectations
• Involved in the preparation and execution of training for warehouse users
• Responsible for business support during implementation and stabilisation
You collaborate with cross-functional business team members representing Operations, Materials Management, Commercial, Transportation, Finance and Customs processes and you will team-up with the SAP IT EWM Analysts.
This includes intensive communication with geographically dispersed colleagues and consultants in the US and EAME. Periodic travel is expected over the course of each project with peak travel during critical project phases. Business trips typically cover a time period from 1 to 3 weeks depending on the project’s specific requirements.
• Strong Business knowledge of Cat Parts DC/IPC warehouse processes, policies and procedures
• Excellent communication, teamwork, initiative, organizational and project management skills
• Preferably functional or technical experience with SPM-EWM/CRM or SAP SD, MM and or WM modules
• Very good knowledge of English
• Flexibility to Travel**
Job: *Management / Professional
Title: EWM Logistics Analyst EAME Solutions
Location: Belgium-Vlaams Brabant-Grimbergen
Requisition ID: 170009BF