Army Installation Management Command Management Support Assistant (OA), NF-03 in United States
Who May Apply? US Citizens currently residing within the commuting area of CHIEVRES, Belgium (not ordinarily resident in Belgium). US resident alien family members of US sponsors who are citizens of NATO countries other than Belgium.
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is CHIEVRES commuting area. This position is located at the NAF Support Services Division, DFMWR, Chievres Caserne Daumerie, Building #5, Belgium.
- Prepares a variety of correspondence, briefing charts and reports for the USAG Benelux Community Recreation Director (CRD).
- Arranges appointments and meetings, makes travel arrangements and maintains the calendar for the CRD.
- Reviews correspondence prepared by other personnel to ensure it is formatted properly and is grammatically correct.
- Screens calls and visitors and provides general information and answers questions pertaining to routine matters.
- Tracks suspense items for the Directorate.
- Assists in arranging various command events and functions such as Town Hall Meetings, Changes of Command, etc.
- Not Required
Who May Apply
This job is open to…
US Citizens and Non-Citizens
Questions? This job is open to 1 group.
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- A one year probationary period may be required
Completion of high school or equivalent. WORK EXPERIENCE PERFORMING THE FOLLOWING FUNCTIONS: MANAGE LOGISTICAL ASPECTS OF HIGHER OFFICIALS (INCLUDE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS, APPOINTMENTS AND MEETINGS - MAINTENANCE OF CALENDAR ETC.); PREPARE TIME CARDS; DEVELOP, FILE AND MAINTAIN LOCAL RECORDS; PREPARE VARIETY OF CORRESPONDENCE, BRIEFING CHARTS AND REPORTS. Specialized experience is experience that equipped the applicant with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSA's) to perform successfully the duties of the position and that is typically in or related to the position to be filled. DEMONSTRATED WORK EXPERIENCE MUST BE EQUIVALENT IN DIFFICULTY AND COMPLEXITY TO THE NF-02 LEVEL.
Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise and grammatically correct manner. MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF ARMY ADMINISTRATIVE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES. Must have knowledge of military protocol procedures to arrange special events and functions. Must be able to use a variety of software programs such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel. Must possess a valid driver's license and be able to drive in the local commuting area.
SUBSTITUTION OF EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in related fields (business, accounting, public administration, etc.
Conditions of Employment:
- If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click hereto view form).
- Position sensitivity II; SECRET clearance required.
What To Expect Next
Your resume will be reviewed to verify that qualification requirements have been met. We appreciate your interest in this position!
Review our benefits
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Employment Overseas provides a lot of additional benefits & entitlements, for information click here
- Applicants must comply with the Exceptional Family Member Program, for information click here
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs.
- THE TOUR OF DUTY REQUIRES ROTATING SHIFTWORK TO INCLUDE WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/473873300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.
Open & closing dates: 2017-07-07 to 2017-07-23
Salary: $27,653 to $33,100 / per year
Pay scale & grade: NF 3
Series: 0303 Miscellaneous Clerk And Assistant
Appointment type: Permanent
Work schedule: Full-Time
Job announcement number: EUNAFJU2017 10025568
Control number: 473873300