Microsoft Corporation Solution Sales Specialist Global Black Belt IoT in Belgium
What Joining the Microsoft Team Means
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft? Azure is the most innovative cloud platform in computing today and Microsoft is hiring Solution Sales Professional SAP GBB.
Solution Sales Specialist Global Black Belt is a senior solution sales professional within our enterprise sales organization focused on driving customer digital transformations through Azure IoT solutions.
As a Global Black Belt IoT, you will lead the sales engagements with our strategic enterprise customers to drive revenue and market share of Microsoft Azure IoT solutions. You will lead the virtual Microsoft team comprised of technical specialist, partners, services, legal, licensing specialist etc. to ensure that customers unlock the value of Microsoft IoT platform and to achieve/exceed your IoT sales targets. Being part of this team, you will maintain and develop deep professional, sales and industry expertise and thought leadership in IoT. You will have opportunities to showcase your experiences and knowledge at various Microsoft and Industry conferences.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture Check out all our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
Impact You’ll Be Making
• You will be the key sales leader and influencer in shaping customer decisions to buy, build and transform new markets and lead transformational shifts in our customers. You will orchestrate and lead Microsoft team to win IoT solution sales opportunities. Develop, communicate and provide high business impact solutions that enable digital transformation. [50% of time]
• Being a leader of the sales opportunity team, disciplined in business-management you will build a strong and active business network to meet & exceed sales targets and operational standards. [30% of time]
• You will influence the IoT go to market strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers you encounter. You will maintain and develop a positive Customer and Partner Experience (CPE). [20% of time]
- Drive Digital Transformation Engagements & Azure Advanced Workload Sales Plays
Provide technical expertise to help drive the digital transformation journey for customers.
Explain, demonstrate, and prove in-depth what Microsoft’s products and services can do and how to enable and manage them for the largest enterprise customers by driving technical presentations and demonstrations of your area of specialization (Azure Stack, Blockchain, Gaming, IoT, SAP, Big Compute, etc), ADSs, and PoC’s, in partnership with the field. Share best practices and coach the community in your territory to lead future technical engagements in advanced workload opportunities.
- Secure Wins
- Drive Digital Transformation wins and secure enterprise adoption of Azure through 1st or 3rd party Azure services or ISV solutions by providing deep technical expertise and support in your areas of specialization (Azure Stack, Blockchain, Gaming, IoT, SAP, Big Compute, etc), ADSs, and PoC’s, in partnership with the field.
- Learn the available ISV Solutions that are applicable to your Azure workload and engage the technical teams to scale your pipeline coverage. Drive deployment and consumption of ISV solutions in that are relevant for your customer. Provide partner readiness support to Global Black Belt Partners to increase partner capacity.
Who We Are Looking For
• Experience.10+ years recognized and rewarded experience selling business solutions to large/global enterprise customers required
• IoT Expert.3-5 years of experience in selling enterprise public cloud based solution & IoT required
• Account Management. Proven record of effective account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, large dollar licensing and deal negotiation required
• Executive Presence. Demonstrated experience and expertise selling to senior business decision makers by aligning & reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria required
• Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, written, and verbal communication skills. The position requires the ability to articulate and present the business value of Microsoft's solutions required
• Knowledge of Azure Platform. Strong understanding of Azure platform (infrastructure components, security) and its Analytics capabilities and role it plays in IoT solutions. required
• Competitive Landscape. Firm understanding of Microsoft's IoT relative to major competitors required
• Partner Knowledge. Strong understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs
• Orchestrator. Ability to orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence required
• Travel. For this role (international) travel will be required, the amount of travel depending on the (multi-) subsidiary.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
• Certification in sales, sales management, complex sales training, sales methodologies, broad evangelism through events (presentation skills), and consultative selling preferred
• For this role, international travel will be required. Expected amount of travel is 20-40% but will be varying and depending on the subsidiary.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion or belief.