EY Penetration Tester in Belgium
Title: Penetration Tester
Job Number: BEL000KD
EY Advisory Services is a fast-moving, high-growth area with huge potential. It offers variety, challenge, responsibility and the opportunity to realize your leadership potential. Our client teams are focused on helping clients improve business performance and operational efficiency while managing risk. We help clients by delivering assessment, transformation and process efficiency solutions in specialty areas such as finance, supply chain, internal audit & compliance, risk management, people and organizational change, strategic direction, IT program transformation/IT advisory and Enterprise intelligence. Our Advisory team members focus on the priorities and challenges our clients' CIOs & CEOs are facing within these fields.
Our Cyber Security professionals help organizations address the challenge of managing cybersecurity and privacy risks in a way that is in line with their business strategy. Our professionals provide independent, impartial assistance in IT and across the business, bringing insights from our work with commercial and government organizations, as well as knowledge of industry leading practice, regulation and financial audit requirements.
In response to strong market demand, EY is seeking additional talented professionals to enhance our existing Cyber Security consultancy capabilities with Penetration Testers on various levels.
Joining our Cyber Security team means choosing for a dynamic, multicultural and learning environment.
About the role
Successful candidates will be involved in a range of vulnerability management, penetration testing & cybersecurity engineering related activities for many of our largest global clients. These activities include:
· Performing vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and reviewing technical security compliance
· Performing penetration tests and writing reports including recommendations for improvements
· Carry out fine-tuned configuration and customization of cyber defense components to maximize their efficiency and performance
· Monitor managed components and manage incidents and problems
· Design, develop, install, configure, test, monitor, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade cyber security infrastructure
· Support various technical and non-technical stakeholders to specify and negotiate security requirements
· Depending on your seniority, being in charge of stakeholder management and leading small (2-3) project teams in the fields mentioned above
In this regard you will take part of a tailor-made learning track depending on your ambitions and experience, provided by the cybersecurity training institute SANS. For this role, the learning track will be based on the SANS Security or Developer learning tracks.
· You have relevant experience with threat & vulnerability management, penetration testing or cybersecurity operations
· You have knowledge of and experience with relevant industry security standards and frameworks/methodologies, such as OWASP and CVSS
· You have knowledge of network security solutions/technologies (firewalls, DNS, switches/routers,…) and different operating systems
· You have knowledge of web application development technologies, languages and frameworks such as .Net, PHP, AngularJS, NodeJS, …
· You have an analytical mindset, eye for detail, strive for quality and are able to work in a result-oriented environment
· You have good reporting skills and you are able to present technical vulnerabilities to IT operations and developer teams
· You are able to translate technical vulnerabilities to business language and are able to convey this message to business leadership
· You have the ability to define and support the roll-out recommended actions in a large and complex IT environment
· You are fluent in English, having knowledge of Dutch and / or French is considered a plus
· You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in an Informatics/IT/ICT engineering field
· You have EU Citizenship
In addition to strong technical skills, this role demands strong written and verbal communication skills. Prior to the start of engagements, it will be necessary to interact with (often senior-level) client contacts to fully understand the business context and nature of their requirements.
An intellectually challenging role within a leading international company
Growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team
Personal development. All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development
An interesting salary package including company fringe benefits