Citi Office Manager (or Office Executive Assistant) Citibank Europe plc Belgium in Belgium
Primary Location: Belgium
Education: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Job Function: Administration
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17037426
• Autonomous, effective and efficient administrative support to the franchise
• Assistant to the CCO.
• Organization of all Branch governance meetings and composition of the Minutes (Business Risk & Control, Country Control, Assets & Liabilities, Outsourcing Governance, etc.) – Distribution of Minutes and Management of all subsequent follow-ups.
• Invoice management (primary contact for receipt of invoices, creation of associated purchase orders, maintenance of Branch vendor database including the P2P downloads, management of invoice approvals & payment process).
• Full support to Front Office for client meetings management including organization of client meetings or events and resulting logistics, full coordination of visiting seniors and colleagues, scheduling of important internal conference calls, full responsibility for client database management (Citivision calls and client data, events, CRM, etc.) and presentation preparation (printing, binding, formatting).
• Responsible for CCC member and client facing employee travel management (reservation arrangements and confirmations, creation of expense reports and related follow ups).
• Centralized ‘Branch Calendar’ management
• Company car fleet administration (invoices from leasing companies, petrol, update and maintain database, etc.).
• Intern management (follow up for contracts, On-Boarding Compliance management, system profiles creation, ensure Intern access to systems and applications, etc.).
• Stationery and supplies (maintain stock, orders, etc.).
• Administrative support for company Pension Plan.
• Facilities administration (including relationship with ISS), heat, lights, janitorial services, etc.
• Good knowledge and understanding of an international bank environment (business orientation, environment, business critical expectations...).
• 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar position.
• Fluent in oral and written English as well as the local languages.
• MS Office
• Ability to initiate responsibilities, work autonomously and take decisions in collaboration with the team.
• Well organized and efficient.
• Persuasive and assertive.
• Experienced, responsible.
• Team oriented.
• Ready to accept some flexibility in working hours (work later to finish a presentation, be present at an event, etc.) when necessary.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.