VF Corporation Lee Digital Marketing Intern in Belgium
As a Lee Digital Marketing Intern, it is your mission to implement the brand digital marketing communication plans across various Social Media Platforms.
The General responsibilities include:
• Assisting the updates of the eCommerce site for Lee®
• Assisting in preparing Images and copy for upload on the eCom site
• Assisting in the creation of story content for the eCom site
• Coordinating regular updates of the store locator by collecting & updating the EMEA stores lists
• Coordinating translation of the Lee® website for key language markets.
• Collecting/adjusting the assets needed for seasonal & monthly website updates
• Preparing database of product information for product descriptions
• Proposing content for Facebook calendar, based on eCom product offer, monthly marketing callouts, retail calendar
• Managing the Social media communication channels & answering in a timely manner (daily monitoring & response to customer questions, forwarding complaints & enquiries to the appropriate department)
• Report a weekly Facebook performance update to Key markets
• Assist the creation of the social media content calendar
• Using relationships with influential fashion bloggers and re-posting external content to Lee® channels
• Suggesting & posting content for the Lee® Instagram account
• Monitoring Facebook, Tumblr and Instagram for Lee® related content to re-post
• Bachelor/Master Degree, preferably in Marketing or Communication with a passion for lifestyle and fashion
• Good planning and organization skills
• Good knowledge of Excel & other MS office applications, Photoshop is a plus
• Be able to work independent and pro-active
• Team player
• Hands on attitude and result driven
• Maintains a level of flexibility under changing circumstances.
• Proficiency in written and spoken English, another European language is a plus
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands, 64,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue. Our businesses and brands are organized into four categories called coalitions, comprising: Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, and Sportswear. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our One VF culture and approach to doing business provide a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.