VF Corporation Forecaster Lee in Belgium
As a Forecaster Lee you are responsible for the development and supervision of an accurate forecast on product and market level to achieve the sales budgets. By holding regular forecast discussions/meetings with Sales and Merchandising, the job holder will integrate the necessary market requirements into the forecast and optimize the stocks. He/she is also responsible for the monthly distribution of the financial forecast/budget on a product group level.
Job Content & Responsibilities
• Handling demand planning (=forecasting ) for Lee women bottoms / Lee tops men + women for all countries with focus on key accounts and digital accounts (Amazon/Zalando…) supporting the Brand in this important growth initiative
• Prepare and participate in seasonal forecast review meetings with the merchandising team and the sales team on the initial forecast to understand the collection and the product & market growth initiatives
• Sending out key account reports on monthly basis, containing the product forecast and discuss risks and opportunities with key account managers & sales managers as preparation for the financial forecasts.
• Preparing financial forecasts for Benelux, France, Italy and some Scandinavian countries including one of the biggest key-accounts for Lee (Carlings)
• Follow up and coordination of daily ship plan across different departments (Brand / Sales / Operations / Finance / Customer service / DC) in order to achieve the monthly financial targets
• Prepare and participate in line cleaning meetings and status review meetings together with merchandising and DTC team by analysing the collection on production feasibility/efficiency.
• Plan and align on key forecasting/planning activities with merchandising team to be put in the brand’s line calendar
• Follow up of DTC inventory and buys in order to balance DTC growth initiatives with inventory targets
• Organize and participate in bi-weekly outlet meeting and monthly DTC meetings for Lee
Minimum education level: University Degree (Applied Economics, Economics, Commercial Engineer)
Minimum experience: Not needed
Accurate with numbers.
Good knowledge of MS Office (esp. Excel)
Proficiency in written and spoken Dutch and English.
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands, 64,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue. Our businesses and brands are organized into four categories called coalitions, comprising: Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, and Sportswear. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our One VF culture and approach to doing business provide a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.