Moet-Hennessey Financial Controller in Belgium
Company: Moët Hennessy Belux
Business group: Wines & Spirits
Contract type: Permanent Job
Experience required: Minimum 2 years
Reference No.: MHE00506
Date of publication: 2017.07.09
Under supervision of the Finance and Administration Director, the Financial Controller ensures timely and accurate reporting to the Group and « Maisons » of MH BELUX financial statements (actual & planning).
The Financial Controller acts as a leader to guarantee respect and compliance of financial group policies and procedures. He supports and develops Business Analysis reports. He manages proper maintenance and development of the reporting tools (SAP, Topaz, Cognos, Syrus).
Financial Reporting and Planning
· Be responsible for timely and accurate actuals reporting to the Group and « Maisons » of MH BELUX financial statements; including full P&L, Apport Marché, Balance Sheet and DSO. In particular, lead the preparation and submission of monthly financial statements and provide analysis of the results vs Budget and Last Estimates (LE1 and LE2).
· Prepare a monthly Management report with all main analysis required by Management to run the Business, in particular regarding volumes and NSI
· Coordinate and submit the weekly forecast and daily volumes publications.
· Assist in the preparation and analysis of the annual P&L, Balance Sheet, DSO and CAPEX Budgets for MH BELUX.
· Assist in the consolidation of Last Estimate's forecasts as well as Risks and Opportunities forecasts.
· Assist in communication with each department on the technical and timing reporting requirements
· Implement and develop ad hoc reports and tools for Management to obtain better understanding of financial results and trends.
· Assist the CFO in all Credit Management tasks (manage relationships with Coface, monthly Credit Committee, regular review of credit exposure for MH BELUX)
· Support Marketing teams for the Budget / commitment follow up
· Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Policies and procedures, processes and integrity of financial statements
· Document all policies, procedures and processes as they relate to financial reporting.
· Benchmark MH Belux towards group policies and procedures, leads improvement and monitor progress.
· Maintain a proper reconciliation between Statutory and Reporting Books. Reconcile the balance sheet/income statement key measurable such as assets, liabilities, sales, cost of sales, A&P, Overhead down to the Net income.
· Manage the Financial reporting tools and optimizing the SAP/TOPAZ interfacing.Profile
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting.
Languages: Fluent English & French required.
Professional experience & know how: Background in all aspects of financial planning and analysis. Strong systems skills as they relate to financial functions and operational areas.
Technical & management skills : Proficiency with Microsoft office, Essbase Hyperion consolidation Software and SAP
Personal & interpersonal skills: Excellent analytical skills with strong problem solving abilities. Integrity and rigor are a must, as well as pro activity and team spirit