Honeywell Field Service Engineer in Belgium
Field Service Engineer
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Support the development of on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems. The aim for this position is to get fresh/young blood within the Service organization.
The "apprentice" engineer will work under supervision of experienced engineers until proven and trained to work independently. Training will be planned internally and externally to grow in function and tasks and responsibilities.
Tasks and responsibilities in the (starting) role will be:
- Performing maintenance and trouble shootings on industrial burner systems.
- Conducting and carrying out of periodic maintenance.
- Correct reporting of all service activities.
- Keep track of stock of standard service parts and documentation in the service car.
- Keeping registration on hours spend and costs (time sheets).
With the availability of following training (product related, etc.) the tasks and responsibilities will grow. Eventually the engineer will have the possibility to grow to inspector, performing mandatory safety audits on combustion systems.
Be the face of Honeywell to with end-users, peers, and competitors in a conference setting.
Learn end-to-end product and solution development and delivery of Honeywell products and solutions.
Become a technical expert for complex Honeywell solutions/product offerings.
15 Validate customer request
25 Educate customer and field technicians
40 Ensure Right and Fast Delivery
20 Maintenance of burners
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree / equivalent, or High school diploma with significant relevant experience.
- Previous industry experience
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Advanced Degree
- Good presentation skills
Nonexempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Extensive Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD8187
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: BEL
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.