EY Experienced Recruiter (fluent in Dutch) in Belgium
Title: Experienced Recruiter (fluent in Dutch)
Job Number: BEL000QZ
In Belgium, the Financial Services division of EY, which serves clients in the financial sector (banking, insurance, asset management), has experienced a tremendous growth, and we have similarly ambitious plans for the future, hence we are looking for an additional capable, motivated recruiter to strengthen our recruitment capabilities.
At EY we are committed to delivering exceptional client service, and this also applies as a recruiter towards the business (your internal clients) and the candidates (your external clients).
We identify, attract and hire the best available talent in the market, while providing the applicants with a positive candidate experience, reflecting our values – integrity, respect, team work.
Working as part of a team, you will be fully dedicated to the Financial Services practice at EY Belgium, with the main focus on experienced hires in the advisory division.
Your tasks will include:
• Screen incoming applications and coordinate the recruitment process
• Perform mappings and searches as needed, and pro-actively contact passive candidates on the job market
• Update the open roles regularly & post them on the relevant job sites, as well as share them via social media
• Work closely with the business to confirm hiring targets, and ensure that the job descriptions are well written and attractive
• Keep accurate reporting files
• Forge a constructive professional relationship with colleagues from other teams and at EY Belgium (campus recruitment, support, business development) as well as on EMEIA level.
The skills and qualifications we are looking for:
• Proven successful track record in a similar role (3 – 5 years of experience); having previously recruited for the professional services and / or financial sector is a major asset
• Degree in a relevant discipline, or equivalent by experience
• Fluent in Dutch or French, with proficient level of business English
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Solid writing skills, with the ability to summarize relevant information in a concise & clear manner
• Previous experience with sourcing (as a searcher and / or headhunter) is desirable
• Pro-active, client oriented, with a keen eye for detail
• Focused, well organized, and able to uphold high standards in operational excellence
• Creative, flexible, result oriented.
Most of all, it’s the attitude that matters - we are looking for a motivated professional, with a passion for recruitment, who wishes to excel in what they do!
What working at EY offers:
A career with EY is not comparable with any other; with us, your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, so we offer you:
• A career within a prestigious, global leading consulting and audit firm
• A dynamic professional environment with room for personal development
• A position with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, and the opportunity to further grow in a dynamic team, working on international level
• A competitive remuneration package.
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At EY we are passionate about diversity and inclusion, and we support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
About EY Financial Services
Finance fuels our lives. No other sector can touch so many people or shape so many futures. That’s why at EY we employ over 12,000 talented individuals across our EMEIA region (Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa), who focus on the financial sector and nothing else. In fact, we are the only major professional services organization to have a fully integrated financial services team across industry and service lines.
We have built a single, integrated financial services team to deliver exceptional service to our clients, wherever they are. Our high-performing teams are as mobile, agile and connected as our global clients.
Our markets: Austria, Belgium, Channel Islands, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Nordics (joining July 2017), Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, UK.
Our sectors: Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance and Wealth & Asset Management.
Build your legacy with us. Apply today!