VF Corporation Demand Coordinator Eastpak (maternity cover) in Belgium
The purpose of the role is to support the seasonal and monthly forecasting process for all channels worldwide. You will help to create coordinated demand forecasts by gathering, predicting, monitoring and adjusting brand demand in order to better meet customer requirements, inventory level requirements and financial forecasts. You are part of the Eastpak planning team, responsible to align demand and supply within company guidelines.
Your main accountabilities will be
•Drive the seasonal/monthly forecasting and order gathering process for the Eastpak distributor business:
Develop a thorough understanding of what the expected revenue levels and growth plans for the different distributor markets are by working closely together with the Sales Analyst and Finance.
Gather forecast from the distributors/sales teams, analyze and provide forecast data in a timely manner.
Monitor forecast/actual sales versus financial targets.
Monitor changes in forecast, assess impact on inventory and measure risks/opportunities in each forecast.
Gather and follow up on monthly orders from distributors in close cooperation with Customer Service and the customers/sales teams.
• Prepare the Eastpak Weekly Sales Forecast Tracking meetings and actively participate in these meetings.
Gather input from different departments (Sales, Finance, Customer Service, Credit, …), review, validate and consolidate.
Prepare and communicate meeting summary, action points and DC shipment forecast.
Act as back-up for Demand Controller as meeting lead.
• Create reports:
Create ad hoc reports as supporting tool in daily decision making.
Create seasonal summary reports with facts and figures, recommendations and key learnings and present these to the Product & Merchandising team.
• Follow up on all contracts and reservation orders and review in close cooperation with Sales and Finance.
• Support Demand Controller:
in seasonal/monthly forecasting process for the Eastpak Direct Markets business.
in preparation of periodic Demand Review meetings and take an active part in these meetings.
• Develop and maintain a close relationship with different departments and initiate continuous improvements in these collaborations.
• Continuously improve the sales forecasting processes and systems, ensuring that forecast accuracy is consistently improving.
• Act as partial back-up for the Demand Controller and for the Supply & Inventory Coordinator.
• Bachelor or Master degree (logistics, mathematics, economics, engineer, …).
• Strong knowledge of computer systems with emphasis on Microsoft Office Excel. Knowledge of Access and/or VBA is a plus.
• Fluent in English, spoken as well as written. Knowledge of Dutch language is an asset.
• Passion for working with numbers, analytical mind set.
• Good communication skills, ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy and efficiency.
• Team player but also able to work independently, able to keep the helicopter view.
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands, 64,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue. Our businesses and brands are organized into four categories called coalitions, comprising: Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, and Sportswear. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our One VF culture and approach to doing business provide a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and/or expression, age, national origin, uniform services, protected veteran status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work), pregnancy, marital status, or ancestry, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the applicable state or local laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.