EY Consultants Digital Transformation – EY Financial Services in Belgium
Title: Consultants Digital Transformation – EY Financial Services
Job Number: BEL000P6
The financial services industry is currently facing various challenges dictated by the market situation. Customer demands and expectations evolve continuously in respect to their interaction with their financial counterparts (banks and insurers). Emerging technologies, and the increasing use of mobile devices, continue to develop rapidly.
EY is the only one of the major professional services organizations with a dedicated Financial Services practice (FSO) that is integrated across Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA region). A multidisciplinary, international team of over 9500 professionals based in 14 countries, are working across industries and borders in all service lines: Tax, Transactions, Assurance and Advisory.
In Belgium, the Financial Services Organization has experienced a tremendous growth; within the IT Advisory practice , we help our clients in financial services to leverage their IT environment to achieve business objectives through digital transformation. We actively support them while they transform their organization, enable change and protect their business through an effective use of IT solutions.
In order to strengthen our growing team, we are looking for motivated, truly capable professionals to join our team at various levels:
• Senior Consultant (2 – 5 years of experience)
• Manager (5 – 8 years of experience)
• Senior Manager (8 – 12 years of experience)
Job scope & responsibilities:
As an IT Advisory consultant, you will be involved in Business & IT transformation projects dealing with matters such as:
• Business / solution architecture for digital transformation projects
• Business requirements definition & business process design for the digitization of core banking or insurance processes
• Coordinating the creative design and prototyping of digital products
• Active support of functional analysts in order to ensure effective and scalable covering of the business requirements by the delivery
• Digital transformation program management
• Business / IT alignment of digital driven business initiatives
• Design and improvement of digital operating models for banking operations and service management
Depending on your experience and level of the role, your responsibilities will include:
• Participate in, or lead IT Advisory engagements
• Help manage the financial aspects of engagements (staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders or engagement partners)
• Participate in business development initiatives
• Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring staff
• Contribute to people-related initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training IT Advisory professionals
• Build strong internal relationships within EY Advisory and with other service lines across the organization.
• Master degree in a relevant field (computer science, business/commercial/civil engineering, physics, mathematics, chemistry, etc.)
• Deep knowledge of at least one of the following functional domains: Lending, Investment, Payments, Daily Banking, Life / Non-life insurance
• Experience in consulting, or in an operational role, with solid, recent exposure to the financial services industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication & presentation skills
• Fluency in Dutch and / or French; proficient level of business English
• Ambitious, driven and client focused
• Experience with Agile methodology is an asset
• Exposure to /experience with user interface design, usability and customer experience is a differentiator
• A proven track record as software engineer in one of the above functional areas is a plus.
A career with EY is not comparable with any other; with us, your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, so we offer you:
• A career within a global leading consulting and audit firm, working with prominent national and global institutions
• A dynamic professional environment with room for personal development and a position with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility
• A clear career path and the opportunity to further grow in a dynamic team
• A competitive remuneration package including company car and extended fringe benefits.
Join EY to make a difference to our clients and help shape the future of financial services. For more information and other exciting career opportunities with EY, please visit our career site at http://www.fscareers.ey.com at http://www.fscareers.ey.com/ !
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team up to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
With this breadth of service offerings you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure our employee value proposition – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime – is a reality.