Mondelez International Planning Specialist - until 31st December 2017 in MECHELEN, Belgium
Mondelēz International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a global snacking powerhouse, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion. Creating delicious moments of joy in 165 countries, Mondelēz International is a world leader in biscuits, chocolate, gum, candy and powdered beverages, with billion-dollar brands such as Oreo, LU and Nabisco biscuits; Cadbury, Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cote d'Or and Milka chocolate; and Trident gum. Mondelēz International is a proud member of the Standard and Poor’s 500, NASDAQ 100 and Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
Visit www.mondelezinternational.com or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/MDLZ .
The Planning Specialist (or Country Fulfillment Specialist) has a key role in the process of ensuring the best possible client experience. You will manage the replenishment process, striving to avoid “out of stocks” and “obsoletes”. You will be responsible for maintaining optimal stock levels and ensure the right product is delivered to the costumer at the right time.
You are constantly in close contact with your stakeholders, including the Production Units, Sales, Customer Service, external production partners and co-packers.
• Checking stock levels on a daily basis and linking this to open orders.
• Coordinating the planning process to ensure a perfect flow of goods to the business units by working closely with the production sites and transportation teams.
• Negotiating with production units in case of disruptions.
• Announcing orders for packaging materials and organizing related transport according to stock requirements and order portfolio.
• Supporting a smooth introduction of innovations and participating in working groups.
• You have a Master / Bachelor degree and/or strong experience gained in a supply chain position (experience in a Replenishment role is a big plus).
• You are analytical and detail oriented.
• You have excellent influencing skills, are customer minded and are a good communicator at all levels of the organization.
• You can work autonomously and in a structured way.
• You have a strong drive for results and are a good team player
• You have good reporting skills and demonstrate agility through change.
• You are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is an advantage.
• You have good knowledge of Excel, Word. Experience of working with SAP, APO/SNP and BI are a plus.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful international business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits program.
Title: Planning Specialist - until 31st December 2017
Requisition ID: 1707175