Wyndham Worldwide Front Office Agent in La Hulpe, Belgium
Front Office Agent
To assist guests with any needs or questions that arise during check-in and checkout.
- Welcomes guests, solves minor problems, and ensures guests have a great stay.
- Enters data into computer, including some minor accounting functions.
- Registers guests in and out of the conference center. Establishes and secures proper guest credit. Handles any billing questions and inquiries.
- Solves guest-related problems within scope of authority.
- Enters wake-up call requests into PBX system.
- Generates reports for Front Desk, Engineering, and Housekeeping.
- Performs all accounting duties including posting charges, account settlements, and shift closing.
- Answers phones and relays messages to guests as well as other conference center associates.
- Brings mail, packages, and messages to guests as needed.
- Completes a daily shift audit and balances all account settlements, charges, etc. to the property management system. Handles all cash transactions and maintains a personal bank.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
- Good presentation
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French
- Team player
Job: Guest Services
Primary Location: Belgium-Walloon Brabant-La Hulpe
Employee Status: Contractual
Organization: WHG - Intl Hotel Management
Job Posting: Oct 6, 2017, 7:43:11 AM
Requisition ID: 1714911