Esterline Service Program Coordinator in Kortrijk, Belgium
Esterline Technologies Corporation is a specialized manufacturing company serving principally aerospace and defense markets. We employ about 13500 employees worldwide of which 4600 are located in Europe and around 400 in Belgium (Kortrijk). We have around US $1.99 billion sales and US $269 million EBITDA. Our company’s businesses are divided in three segments related to its set of core competencies:
Avionics & Controls
Sensors & Systems
Advanced Materials Esterline Belgium (EBL), with headquarters in Kortrijk, is integrated in the Avionics and Controls segment and has two business units, supported by a worldwide network of sales and support offices: Esterline Advanced Displays (EAD) and Simulation Visual Systems (SVS). Our innovative visualization products and human-machine-interface solutions address the avionics, air traffic control, rugged, training & simulation markets. Our activities include business development, product development, certification, manufacturing, sales and customer support for all products. To strengthen our team, we are currently looking for a (f/m):
Service Program Coordinator
- You maintain the contract database/ service sales funnel
- You monitor the long-term service agreements for our Rugged, Air Traffic Control and Avionics Displays products worldwide
- You support the negotiation on service agreements (Price and T&C;’s)
- You provide input on service cost in the pre-sales phase.
- You are the point of contact towards customers
- You ensure implementation of service agreements
- maintain contracts in ERP
- ensure commitments of all parties
- create deliverables for the contract
- You create and maintain marketing material on services.
- You manage the product lifecycle commitments for service:
- In case of Last Time Buy process you ensure our service commitments can be executed.
- You support product management in the End of Life process actions and communications.
- You manage the End of Service of products
- You manage the Intranet content of Pre and Aftermarket Sharepoint
- Master degree with experience in a service environment, preferably in an international context.
- Experience with long term projects is a plus
- You combine a customer focus with strong administration and planning skills.
- You have a drive for long term projects and team orientation.
- You are fluent in English and pc-literate.
- A driven team of colleagues.
- Opportunities to develop in the job and in the company worldwide.
- Challenging projects in high tech markets.
- A competitive salary with meal vouchers and insurances.
- Easy accessibility by traffic-free routes.
Apply through our recruitment site on http://www.esterline.com/careers .
Job Title: Service Program Coordinator
Req ID: 10499BR
Location: Esterline Belgium
State/Province/County: West Flanders
Position Type: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor