Esterline Reliability Testing Engineer in Kortrijk, Belgium
Within the R&D-team; for Rugged, Air Traffic Control and Avionics displays , you evaluate and optimize the reliability of our products in accordance to avionics, military & other international standards.
- You execute test procedures in such a way that you convert the test requirements into Esterline test reports:
- you operate internal vibration machines and climate chambers;
- you conduct design verifications;
- you give input to the technical writers, which compile the Esterline test reports and review/approve these after completion.
- You make an optimal test planning for simultaneous New Product Introduction Projects, avoiding escalations and facilitating reprioritizations.
- For testing, not capable for internal execution, you contact external test facilities and accompany products under test.
- You permanently work on continuous improvement.
- You have a bachelor degree in a technical area.
- You are skilled in MS Office.
- You are fluent in English.
- Knowledge of International Environmental Test standards (MIL STD, DEF STD, DO STD, IEC STD, ...) is a plus.
- You have strong planning skills and are very accurate in your work as well as assertive in your communication.
- You can stick to strict procedures and deadlines.
- You are willing to travel occasionally within Europe.
*Our offer: *
- A driven team of colleagues.
- Opportunities to develop and grow in an international environment.
- Challenging projects in high tech markets.
- A competitive salary and attractive package.
- Easy accessibility by traffic-free routes (Kortrijk, West-Flanders, Belgium).
Apply through our recruitment site on http://www.esterline.com/careers .
Job Title: Reliability Testing Engineer
Req ID: 10758BR
Location: Esterline Belgium
State/Province/County: West Flanders
Position Type: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor