Danaher Corporation Global Product Manager in Ghent, Belgium
Danaher Company Description
Esko is the worldwide market leader with software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Ghent - Belgium, Esko employs around 1,500 people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
*Main Role / Job Objective: * Manage the sales and P&L of a defined product line (or lines) within a matrixed organization. In direct coordination with Sales, Marketing, Service, Operations, Engineering/R&D, and Pricing, this individual will ensure quality, growth, profitability, and strategic leadership of the product line(s) on a global basis. Additionally, this individual will act as a liaison between customers and internal Esko departments to orchestrate all product related activities, and identify and set priority for engineering development projects in order to maintain existing products, as well as to explore new opportunities (expand product portfolio, expand markets).
- Master degree preferred
- International business experience in a customer-facing role
- In-depth knowledge about the packaging supply chain process and packaging management process both at Converters and at Brand Owners
- Good knowledge on the hardware/software (as applicable) product development methodologies and understanding of trends in technology development and business models
Fluent in spoken and written English; other languages such as German or French highly appreciated Competencies:
Ambitious, self-driven person that is eager to contribute, learn and grow
- Creative, innovative person that challenges conventional thinking and solutions
- Effective communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Evidence of strong conceptual and innovative thinking
- Extrovert person that is keen to interact with customers and colleagues and strong influence skills
- Highly customer-focused and aware that the customer doesn’t always know or isn’t always able to articulate what he/she wants.
- Good at prioritization – focusing not on urgent things, but on important things
- Stress-resistant and able to handle a variety of concurrent projects and tasks
- Willingness to travel (20%)
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environment and industrial. With more than 20 operating companies, Danaher’s globally diverse team of over 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team!
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Belgium-VOV-Ghent
Req ID: ESK002515