Danaher Corporation Global Compensation & Benefits Manager in Ghent, Belgium
Danaher Company Description
Esko, a Danaher Company is a global supplier of integrated solutions for the packaging and labels, sign and display, commercial printing and publishing industries. Esko products and services drive profitability in the packaging and printing supply chain by reducing time-to-market and raising productivity.
With Headquarters in Belgium (Ghent), Esko employs over 1,500 people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
The Global Compensation & Benefits Managerworks closely with the HR leadership team and HRBP globally to assist with the attraction and retention of talent within the Esko Global team. This position will serveas subject matter expert in the areas of Global compensation, benefits, and the global career & rewards framework (“GCRF”). *
Main responsibilities and key activities:*
* Design and management of compensation and benefit programs, ensuring that they are consistent with our Global Total Rewards strategy and aligned with overall business goals and objectives.
* Provide oversight to all matters related to compensation and benefits including merit review, salary planning, incentive compensation plans and equity grant process.
* Identify, analyze and propose enhancements or changes to compensation structure and benefit plans based on market trends, or changes in regulations.
* Interpret and administer compensation and benefit programs, policies and procedures to meet contractual, legal and strategic objectives.
* Work with Employee Communications in Learning & Development to create and implement manager and employee compensation communication materials.
* Provide support and counsel to HRBPs and managers regarding specific compensation issues and proactively identify issues and propose solutions and recommendations
* Ensure compliance with global employment-related statutory and/or regulatory requirements regarding employee pay and employment while remaining current on compensation-related legislation
* Conduct ad hoc market analysis to ensure that positions are leveled correctly against the company’s established set of criteria
* Develop and evaluate the effectiveness of practices, procedures and guidelines and provide innovative ideas in all areas of compensation and benefits
* Prepare analyses and reports to monitor compensation and benefit trends and costs; and the effectiveness of existing compensation programs and processes in support of recommending plan revisions and/or new plans that are cost effective and align with business objectives.
* May prepare special studies and recommendations on subjects such as regional or country-specific merit budgets, incentive compensation, bonus plans, or stock options
* Conduct job benchmarking and market analysis evaluations and make recommendations for existing, new or changing jobs, offers, promotions, and transfers in accordance with appropriate compensation policies and guidelines.
* Perform benchmarking and market analysis of positions. Develop a compensation database available for HR to review current positions based market data. Participate in external benchmarking surveys as required.
* Manage the annual compensation planning process at Esko to include performance-related salary increases, incentive compensation payments and annual equity grants. Partner with HRIS team to ensure salary changes and/or incentive compensation plan participant data is accurately reflected in HRIS systems.
* Assist with global mobility of associates as necessary with preparation of localization agreements, secondment agreements, short-term and long-term assignments. Work with 3rdparty vendors to facilitate timely and compliant movement across borders.
* Act as subject matter expert for global benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Programs, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, and HSA Programs.
* Manage annual enrollment and other special events related to benefits, for US and Global.
* Develop standard work as it relates to benefits and compensation. Ensure all benefits related documents are updated, communicated and circulated as necessary. Ensure HR Managers and associates are apprised of changes to plans. Assist with content of New Hire Orientation as it relates to benefits.
* Work with Regional HR, Platform HR or Corporate HR teams to harmonize benefits across the platforms where possible.
* Other Compensation and/or Benefits related tasks as needed.
* Undergraduate degree in Business, Human Resources Management, Finance, or closely related field or equivalent work experience in human resources. Master’s Degree Preferred * Minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible experience in area of HR, particularly related to compensation, benefits, retirement and leave administration * Familiarity of HR Management Systems, working knowledge of Workday preferred * Global compensation experience required * Hands-on compensation experience required * Experience with sales incentive plans desired * Generalist experience/exposure preferred * CCP certification required, CBP or CEBS certification highly desired * Occasional International travel required
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environment and industrial. With more than 20 operating companies, Danaher’s globally diverse team of over 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team!
Job Function: Human Resources
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Belgium-VOV-Ghent
Req ID: ESK002302