Volvo Group Technical Support Engineer (Technical Dealer Support) - Italian in Gent (Oostakker), Belgium
FUNCTION – CONTENT
• You work in a team solving technical problems for internal and external customers of Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks, Volvo Bus and Volvo Penta.
• Your main activity is to assist dealers in your language area with parts queries, electronics and diagnostics•You’re in contact with dealers, designers and product engineers.
• You handle the information from the market in such manner that repeated questions and problems from customers can be avoided.
• You need an analytic approach and problem solving mindset.
FUNCTION – PREREQUISITES
•You have a technical background (automotive engineering,..) or by experience and interest you have built up a broad technical knowledge.
• You are able to write, interpret and understand technical documentation.
• You have good collaboration, communication and facilitation skills.
• You are skilled in MS Office.
• You are willing to work in a shift system.
• You have a natural feel for continuous learning and personal involvement.
• You are fluent in English and Italian.
An attractive and challenging job with opportunities for development in an international environment.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Auto req ID
Travel Required (Maximum)
Last application date
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer E.O.E/M/F/Disability/Veteran