Ingersoll Rand Quality Systems Leader in Flemish Brabant, Belgium
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®- work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
The Quality Systems Leader is responsible for supporting the creation and implementation of a Quality Management System (QMS) Standard Work for managing Ingersoll Rand’s Operations from a quality perspective. The position requires a deep understanding of the role of the QMS in mitigating risk to product quality, program timing, and reliability of supply of Ingersoll Rand Operations at every step of the product life cycle.
The position will require a substantial amount of time for creating and implementation of the procedures and other documents that will be part of the QMS, as well as ensuring global implementation of the QMS within the Strategic Business Unit (SBU).
The Quality Systems Leader will be required to work with Sales, HR, Engineering and Operations to establish strategic and comprehensive QMS activities which are aligned to the business needs and meet customer expectations.
NOTE : The position can be based in Brussels (Belgium), Kolin (Czech Republic), Vignate (Italy) or Swords (Ireland).
- Supports the creation of a global, standard, enterprise-wide Quality Management System (QMS) and its integration into the respective SBU.
- Writes/modifies procedures and other documentation relevant to Ingersoll Rand’s enterprise Quality Management System
- Incorporates standard work processes and activities across all SBU regions as part of the QMS
- Participates in QMS vetting by key stakeholders
- Deploys new QMS processes in all affected SBU regions to both SBU-level and Plant- personnel and through meetings and coaching of IR personnel
- Develops and implements a plant internal cross-audit planning and facilitates execution
- Monitors external ISO- certification planning and supports audits by 3rdparty certification bodies.
- Reviews updates on ISO requirements and ensures compliance within the SBU and plants
- Tracks internal and external audit non-conformities and drives on-time issue resolution plans
- Reviews external audit conditions for the SBU and negotiates productivity improvements with 3rdparty certification bodies together with Procurement.
- Actively supports enterprise-wide 3rdparty certification initiatives
- Develops and implements layered process audits throughout the SBU and monitors compliance and improvements plans.
- Drives continuous improvement of compliance to the new QMS system through coaching and dissemination of new procedures/procedural revisions
- Leads training of SBU and plant-based staff along with other supporting functions on QMS governance and global strategy, policy, procedures and work instructions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- You have a technical degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent work experience
- You are an ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) or have equivalent body of knowledge
- You have 3-5 years of experience in establishing quality systems/procedural development across various industries (automotive preferred)
- You have 6-8 years of experience using quality tools/methodologies (PPAP, APQP, MSA, SPC, auditing)
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor certification or equivalent is preferred
- You have knowledge of Industry specific quality registration (ISO9001/TS16949)
- You are able to communicate effectively at all levels within the company
- You are able to work cross-functionally
- English is your primary/secondary language
- You are able to travel up to 50% internationally
- Demonstrated quality systems audits experience
- Quality Leadership
- Experience with product life cycle management
- Experience with process controls
- Analytical/Statistical Tools and Methods
- Experience with problem-solving tools
- Project Management– Identifies resource needs, develops project plan, and drives project execution.
- Business Thinking/Strategizing–Demonstrates global knowledge of 3rdparty certification bodies, industry trends and new processes/technologies.
- Problem Solving- Understands and can execute problem-solving as applied to a variety is quality/procedural issues.
- Relationship Management- Works collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders at all levels.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand.Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Flemish Brabant-Belgium
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Oct 11, 2017, 10:23:49 AM