BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Key Account Manager BD Industry Benelux Diagnostic Systems in Erembodegem, Belgium
Job Description Summary
To strengthen our team, we are currently looking for a:
Key Account Manager BD Industry Benelux Diagnostic Systems
The KAM Benelux is a team member of the European Industrial microbiological team and will report directly to the Sales Manager Industry Northern Europe. The role is covering the industrial key accounts mainly Pharmaceutical Industry in the Benelux.
• Drive BD DS Industry profit growth and category share with focus on pharmaceutical/cosmetic companies and industrial laboratories. Achieve budgeted Sales and Gross Profit targets.
• Promote, sell & secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a customer centric approach within the territory
• Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs
• Provide adequate and prompt after sales service
• Highly embedded use of SalesForce.Com (SFDC)
o Assess strategically the current and future value for BD of attributed industrial companies. Identify the strengths, vulnerabilities of the account and opportunities for BD. Consolidate and up-date the relevant information in SFDC
o Map, document and up-date the relevant Decision Making Processes within the Key Accounts.
o Contribute to the design, implementation and evaluation of a strategic plan for each Key Account.
• Consolidate and communicate to BD Supply chain a volume forecast by sites. Engage Customer Service in the management of the Key Accounts to ensure the required service to the industrial customers.
• Work closely with the colleagues from Application, Regulatory/Quality, Production, Supply Chain and Customer Care department
• Up-date a thorough personal knowledge of the market as well as scientific and technical developments.
• Close cooperation and experience sharing with the BDDS European Industry Team
• Min. BSc degree, preferably in industrial microbiology
• Strong understanding of Pharmaceutical regulations such as the EU Pharmacopeia
• Sales experience in a commercial environment and/or life sciences industry is a plus
• Ability to engage with different functions in the customer organization (e.g. General Management, Procurement, R&D, Manufacturing, QA/QC, Marketing)
• A proactive, result driven & entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to network & build long-term customer relationships
• Ability to work both independently and within a European team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation & interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
• Full proficiency in Dutch, English and French is mandatory
• Traveling within region (Benelux) up to 50% of time
• Experience selling within complex Decision Making Units
• Solution Selling approach
• A varied function with international contacts within a company with an important social contribution in a value driven organization
• An informal working atmosphere, dynamic corporate culture and an environment that lets you grow and develop
• A very attractive remuneration package
• Please apply via www.bd.com/careers
Primary Work Location
BEL Erembodegem - Dorp 86
NLD Etten Leur - Bredaseweg
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.