Cisco Security Advisory Account Manager - Benelux and Nordics in Diegem, Belgium
Security Advisory Account Manager - Benelux and Nordics
Location: Diegem, Brabant, Belgium
Additional Location(s) The Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden
Area of Interest Sales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Security
Job Id 1208200
What You'll Do
Based in Belgium, the Netherlands or one of the Nordics countries (Sweden, Denmark, Norway), you will be responsible for developing and executing Cyber Security opportunities in your region, working closely with our sales teams across all client segments. The goal of this role is to drive sales by establishing trusted, advisory relationships with various client executives. This role focuses on understanding the customer’s strategy, their needs and their business requirements in order to recommend the appropriate security consulting / advisory service to help them gain clarity of approach and to close complex, transformational deals.
This role also focuses on achieving revenue goals; forecasting accurately on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly schedule; developing a pipeline of opportunities; creating account plans; and closing deals. Approximately 80% of this salesperson’s time is client facing.
• Develop list of target accounts as part of an integrated sales strategy within your specified territory and work with Account Teams to develop approach and engagement plans.
• Identify new sales opportunities within the existing Cisco customer base, work with the Account Teams and broader Security Group to qualify opportunities, and priorities activities.
• Leverage and nurture the Cisco partner base, work with the Partner sales teams to win new business deals.
• Control the sales process and drive leads to closure – generate new revenues.
• Drive sales campaigns into target prospect base, working with Cisco field sales and Partner sales teams.
Who You'll Work With
Our team works with Cisco's General Account Management and sales teams to help our clients understand their risks and develop sound and practical approaches to manage them. You will have a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing parts of Cisco's Cyber Security business and really shape the way companies view, understand and manage cyber security risk.
Who You Are
• You will be passionate about selling and security consulting and risk services
• You must be able to demonstrate ability to sell in a consultative style, show understanding of customer requirements, discuss solutions, and sell Cisco security value proposition.
• You have highly skilled and effective in recognizing and generating opportunities, technical presentations and consulting as well as closing deals
• Experience in selling security services (Security Strategy Consulting, Risk Management Consulting, Incident Response Services, Compliance Services) and an awareness of the business issues that drive security requirements.
• Established network of contacts and successful track record in sales.
• Exceptional communications skills.
• Demonstrated success with selling to C-level management teams.
• Fluency in Dutch or Nordic language (Swedish, Danish or Norwegian) is highly desirable, to cover respective areas
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.