J&J Family of Companies Sales & Marketing Assistant in Diegem, Belgium
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Our Medical Devices companies form the world’s largest medical technology business. The people and teams within our Medical Devices companies deliver new innovations and technologies that healthcare professionals and customers need every day.
We serve healthcare professionals in fields like orthopaedics, neurology, cardiology, minimally invasive surgery, wound management and women’s health. We also serve consumers with vision care products like contact lenses and people living with diabetes with innovative blood glucose monitors and insulin pumps.
As a Sales & Marketing Assistant you will provide a wide range of general secretarial and administrative support tasks to the Strategic Capabilities Team: Account Managers, Value Solutions Team and Commercial Excellence team members.
You will support several specialist tasks, specifically related to the functional areas of Account Management and Commercial Excellence, such as commercial offers, pricing administration, data analysis and process execution.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
• You provide administrative support to staff in areas of confidential correspondence and file management. You make travel appointments, prepare expense reports, order equipment supplies, handle telephone conversation, enter data, prioritize and distribute incoming communications, maintain calendars and arranges meetings.
• You create and follow up all purchase orders related to our departments Account Management and Commercial Excellence. You order products and services for the above-mentioned departments.
• You prepare and organize department files including communications, presentations, spreadsheets, documents and reports.
• You works with employees to resolve issues: take initiative to follow up on relevant issues and actively informs on the status.
• You support Account Managers with the drafting of commercial offers, including the transcription of the commercial conditions discussed by the Account Manager with the customer into a contract template; You prepare contracts within a set template and follows up on required signatures.
• You give support with the drafting of price quotes pulled from the system.
• You assist the Business Analyst and Account Managers with the analysis and process execution of financial reservations and year-end credit notes.
• You assist the Account Managers in several areas of the pricing process related to SOX-requirements and approvals; You process agreed commercial conditions in the relevant systems & follows up on correct implementation.
• You contribute to the resolution of invoice disputes by analyzing the client’s claim versus the historical price evolution and agreements made; You take initiative to partners involved to find the problem and propose a solution.
• You contribute to the drafting and lay outing of tender bid dossiers.
• Bachelor or Master degree (or equally through experience).
• Positive team player, dynamic and entrepreneurial person who enjoys a variety of general admin as well as more specialist support tasks.
• You have the intrinsic potential to grow outside of a Management Assistant role.
• You can prioritize and can deal with deadlines as well as a high level of ambiguity and change.
• Client service should be excellent for both the internal and external clients.
• You love working in a meticulous way and with respect for existing processes. At the same time, you seek to continuously improve current ways of working and comes with suggestions on how to.
• You have a high sense of urgency and enthusiastically take initiative to drive things forward.
• Given the specific nature of our departments, a very analytical profile is required.
• You have a strong knowledge of Word and PowerPoint
• You have an excellent knowledge of Excel. Thorough knowledge of working with pivot tables and similar functions and formulas is a requirement. Experience with Access is an asset.
• High proficiency in Dutch, French and English is necessary.
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee, we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)