Cisco Collaboration Sales Specialist in Diegem, Belgium
Collaboration Sales Specialist
Location: Diegem, Brabant, Belgium
Area of Interest Sales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything
Job Id 1210711
With the introduction of the Intuitive Network concept, Cisco is accelerating its transition to software solutions selling. This shift to software sales (subscription base, etc) with recurrent revenue across the Cisco solution portfolio in all architectures (EN, Security, DC, Collaboration) requires focus & experience within the sales organisation.
Collaboration being the first architecture based on software sales, it will be a joint role covering software & collaboration sales.
The primary objectives of this role, are to drive near term and long term Cisco software & Collaboration revenue and build future pipeline working both on tactical and strategically level on major accounts.
The successful candidate will be expected to develop strategies for their clients that deliver them real business benefits by leveraging Cisco Collaboration solution portfolio and/or Cisco Software.
The incumbent will be a senior professional in their current role with a proven track record in solutions selling and with experience in the Software & Collaborations sector; in particular it is mandatory that the incumbent has an history of experience in rich collaboration platforms and systems including Voice, Contact Centers, Web Conferencing Applications and video technologies.
The incumbent will be a senior PSS with the ability to handle large geographical territories across multi-cultural environments. The incumbent will have a solid understanding of budget responsibilities, forecasting, account and country planning in a customer selling environment, and be comfortable working autonomously as part of a PSS Sales overlay team but with focus on Belgium and Luxembourg.
• Build and execute an innovative joint business plan with sales management for your assigned territories. Grow and convert pipeline. Establish reference customers.
• Understand, articulate and position both internally and externally Cisco's end-to-end Collaboration Architectures and Software capabilities
• Strong sales experience in systems and/or software.
• Develop and cultivate strong relationships with key customer and partner contacts, including at the executive level.
• Directly engage on selected opportunities where required, whilst allowing the local account team to maintain overall ownership with applied learning software sales.
• Demonstrate a strong appreciation of Collaboration needs in a customer’s organisation. Use technical and business acumen to align business drivers to Cisco solutions.
• Demonstrates the necessary skills to negotiate with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy.
• Establish a strong team selling approach. Deliver business value to select opportunities for the account and Cisco account team.
• Mentors AMs, RMs to make them more effective in selling Collaboration solutions & Software packages (eg: Cisco One).
• Take a lead role with senior management, peers, partners, company and customers in progressing Cisco’s success in Collaboration solutions & Software.
Note: Participation in major opportunities and events may require international travel from time to time.
Skills and Experience:
• Software sales and recurring revenue models
• Demonstrable successful sales experience with proven track record, in Collaboration related solutions.
• Competitive product knowledge and experience required.
• Cisco experience, product and end-to-end positioning desired.
• Must be proficient in team coaching and multi-level selling approach. Comfortable applying business acumen and financial expertise to identify & qualify selling opportunities.
• Demonstrated success with managing large accounts - including sales strategy, opportunity discovery, forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, and short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management essential.
• Strong relationship management skills with a genuine understanding of how to identify build and manage solid relationships with multiple key decisions makers within large accounts.
• Must be able to communicate the Cisco value proposition to executive level. Ability to execute through Channel Partners.
• Strong solution focus expertise related to rich collaboration platforms and systems including Voice, Contact Centers, Web Conferencing Applications and video technologies; in order to be viewed as the lead Collaboration sales specialist for your assigned operation.
• Must have in-depth knowledge of competitors and the best sales strategies to compete against them.
• Excellent negotiation and collaboration skills.
• Strong influencing skills to engage internal resources, including Marketing, Cisco Services and Partners
• Fluent in Dutch, French and English
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.