Army Installation Management Command Recreation Assistant, NF-02 in Chievres, Belgium
Who May Apply?US Citizens currently residing within the commuting area of CHIEVRES, Belgium (not ordinarily resident in Belgium). US resident alien family members of US sponsors who are citizens of NATO countries other than Belgium.
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is CHIEVRES commuting area. This position is located at the USAG Benelux, Gym-Physical Fitness,Chievres Air Base, Belgium.
Circulates among patrons to assure service is satisfactory; receives and resolves customer complaints; provides information and general instructions on the use of equipment, facilities and machinery.
Assists patrons in use of the facility by checking out equipment, providing safety instruction, demonstrating new equipment, teaching classes, etc.
Plans, conducts, publicizes and arranges support for special events, social activities, tournaments and related functions.
Provides work guidance to other staff.
- Not Required
Who May Apply
This job is open to…
US Citizens and Non-Citizens
Questions? This job is open to 1 group.
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- A one year probationary period may be required
Work experience which involved dealing with the general public.
SUBSTITUTION of EDUCATION: 2 years above High School to include at least 12 semester hours in courses related to recreation.
Conditions of Employment:
- If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click hereto view form).
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment background checks in accordance with AR215-3, 2-13i to include a National Agency Check (NACI).
- The tour of duty requires rotating shiftwork to include weekends and holidays.
What To Expect Next
Your resume will be reviewed to verify that qualification requirements have been met. We appreciate your interest in this position!
Review our benefits
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Employment Overseas provides a lot of additional benefits & entitlements, for information click here
- Applicants must comply with the Exceptional Family Member Program, for information click here
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/476660100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.
Open & closing dates: 2017-08-10 to 2017-08-20
Salary: $9.50 to $12.63 / per hour
Pay scale & grade: NF 2
Series: 0189 Recreation Aid And Assistant
Appointment type: Permanent
Work schedule: Full-Time
Job announcement number: EUNAFJU2017 10037178
Control number: 476660100