Schneider Electric Technical Support Specialist Electrical Distribution in Capital Region Brussels, Belgium
Improve Customer Satisfaction by providing a high quality professional Primary Technical Support for Low Voltage Electrical DistributionSchneider Electric customers.
Resolve, close or escalate technical customer requests particularly on products, prices, discounts, application information during the pre-sales, sales & after-sales processes.
The candidate needs to take ownership and ensure the customer is satisfied before closing any request.
- Assure a proper resolution for any request related to product replacement, on-site intervention, technical complaints and product quality returns.
- Detect opportunities to serve the customer while addressing customer support requests.
- Coordinate with relevant Quotation, Sales or Marketing contacts for special prices.
It’s also important the candidate is willing to ;
- Develop skills related to new products, technologies and applications.
- Communicate to relevant Quality, Sales & Marketing people.
- Liase between customers, after-sales and marketing regarding product quality returns.
- Identify new business opportunities and quote product and equipment in line with customers’ requests.
- Provide first level of technical pre-sales & post-sales support on Low Voltage Electrical Distributionproduct selection and application information by phone and email e.g. product installation, technical characteristics, technical complaints.
- Be responsible for back-up (Dutch, French or English languages) of tasks performed in the Customer Care Center (technical support, generalist, lead management, etc).
- Issue quotations (tendering) in line with customer requests and required standards e.g. cross references, configuration, mix of products in cooperation with local country representatives.
- Ongoing proactive research and training on new products, technologies and applications.
- Participate in the Customer Care continious improvement processes by dealing with complaint and knowledge management.
- Education:Technical Support Center Specialist (Electrical Distribution)
We are looking to hire a Master or Bachelor in Electrical Engeneering with Technical Support, Inside Salesand/or Customer Service environment
- Industrial Engineering Degree with 2-4 years of work experience
Graduate Degree with 3 – 5 years of work experience
Fields of experience:
- Electricity, Electrical Distribution, Energy Management
- Protection, Control and Management of electrical systems
- Communication protocols (Modbus, Ethernet, etc)
Electrical Distribution and Protection (Contactors)
Fluency required(= speak, read and write):
- Primary > Dutch and French
Secondary > English
Working electrical knowledge and experience on Schneider Electric products is a big plus..
Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills but also be able to work towards individual and team goals and show flexibility to learn quickly.
- Have the capability to understand customer requestby using his/her problem solving skills and demonstrate an attitudeto* understand and explain*technical information.
Primary Location: BE-Brussels-Capital Region-Brussels
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 003M7X