Schneider Electric Product Manager Hybrid Process Automation in Capital Region, Belgium
Hybrid Process Automation
The Product Manager is the ambassador of his product range inside and outside the company.
His main role is to develop profitable growth and Market Share of existing or new offers by mastering the basic concept of marketing
THE PRODUCT RANGE
Leader in Process Automation and Scada systems, Schneider Electric is looking for a dynamic Product Manager to reinforce his marketing team with aim to promote and maximize market penetration in the relevant segments (Industrial, commercial and tertiary building applications).
- maximize the profitability and the Market Share of his product range(s)
- Management and optimization of the offer range
- Translate/adapt the value proposition for his product range to the Belgium market
- Fully responsible for product launches in the country
- Defines, proposes and implements all necessary commercial action plans at targeted customer to boost the offers
- Influences the sales force in order to ensure that strategic objectives are achieved
- Identifies and qualifies the offer gaps
- Identifies synergies with other product ranges to maximize the business development
Proposes to the Product Department BU the adaptation needed to comply with local specificity
Master THE market for HIS product range(s) and perform market research
- Measures and analyses his offer range (accessible market size, market share, market growth etc)
- Monitors competitors for their offer range and analyzes their offer positioning at country level (strategy, marketing mix, price policy etc.) Proposes relevant counter actions.
- Is the in country the final responsible on all technical and commercial aspects of the complete product offer
- Is in country the connection point for the global product divisions, provides them all sorts of feedback from the Belgian market related to the product offerings
- Collects information from segment marketing regarding assigned segments coming from sales and the marketplace. Distils information and recommends to product management product roadmap changes like product group gaps.
- FULL RESPONSIBLITY FOR the pricing policy of HIS product range(s)
- Defines offer price list and discount ranges taking into account market positioning, cost and targeted consolidated gross margin.
- Elaborates the offer pricing strategy, monitors its implementation, controls globally the results and define the relevant policies and tactics
- Regular review of consolidated gross margin versus targeted consolidated gross margin for the managed offer range.
- Contributes to definition and development of commercial policy for the offer range
- Handles requests for special prices
- Competitive price management
Achievement of yearly target
Visibility and Promotion of the managed product range(s)
- Be known inside and outside the company as the business driver for his product range.
- Develop marketing tools to promote the product ranges: offer presentations, leaflets, sales memo, success stories, reference lists, articles for external and internal editions etc.
- Animate sales teams for related products by providing full information on competitive advantages, added value, etc.
- Participate in SE events: forums, seminars, customer days, etc
- Ensure that all relevant internal actors as well as relevant partners/customers are properly trained concerning the managed offer ranges.
Adapt all global marketing info related to his products to the Belgian market.
- Prepare yearly order intake forecast for his product range(s).
- Provide forecast to logistics for his product range on a monthly or quarterly basis.
For transactional business, give recommendations for the stock optimization
Master or bachelor degree in electro mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in sales and/or marketing in a professional field that is similar to the product technology and/or the technical product marketing
- Speaking language : Dutch + French + English mandatory
- Strong knowledge ofMicrosoft Office 365 suite
- Adequate knowledge of marketing and sales management principles
- Entrepreneurial, enthusiastic for new concepts, persevering and self-confident
- Team player and leadership skills. Able to motivate a team.
- Take initiatives and follow them through up to perfect completion
- Hands-on, eager to learn, while accepting to operate some basic repetitive tasks
- At ease with the world of digitization
- Can work autonomously
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
An exciting job in an international, dynamic and growing company. An excellent opportunity to be part of a global leader that contributes actively to sustainability and care for the planet. A role that includes mobility and autonomy and that allows working on wide ranging projects and with diversity of customers. Schneider Electric offers its employees the necessary training and education in order to develop within the company. It also offers an attractive salary package with fringe benefits.
Primary Location: BE-Brussels-Capital Region
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 003P63