Solvay IS Digital Project Coordinator (CDD 6 months) in Bruxelles, Belgium
This is a position for a6 monthsCDDbased inBrussels, Belgium. Under the direct supervision of a Digital expert, this position will support the Solvay Digital team tospread a digital mindset within the Solvay Group.
Solvay Digital team is involved in the development of opportunitiesleveraging digital technologies for the Group: launching and managing projects with new technology, coordinating initiatives that improve the way people work and collaborate or redesigning user experience.
We focus on thebusiness perspective, specifically on the application of brand new technologies into our traditional offer of chemical products and services. Main opportunities will comefrom internet of things, advanced analytics, 3d printer, virtual reality, open innovation, etc.
There is a strong commitment with the development of a digital mindset in the group. We reinforce the best practices in collaboration, making Solvay employees work smarter.
Digital@SBS to support Solvay project coordinator
● Support inbest practices around collaboration: communicate, coach internal users and lead / support the initiatives in collaboration with the Digital team members
● Communicate&promoteDigital Mindset & Entrepreneurial Culture.
● Supportthe improvement of digitalawareness in Solvay being closed to internal customers, understanding the needs, their environment and through the Digital initiatives.
● Proactivelycollaborate toaction plans to manage change / users adoption & coaching on collaborative solutions to users worldwide.
● Education Level: Enrolled in Master (Bac 3) –communication is key
● Prior work / internship experience in Web / Digital, Usage of digital technologies, change management, would be an advantage
● Deep understanding of key digital technologies
● Good Communication skills
● Strong customer service & change management skills
● Networking and team working skills
● English and French are keys
Title: IS Digital Project Coordinator (CDD 6 months)
Requisition ID: SBS000980
Solvay is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.