Marriott Revenue Management Trainee in Brussels, Belgium
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you re in the right place. You ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That s why we re not just looking for anyone. We re looking for someone like you.
Offers hands-on experience in the exciting world of hotel operations and hospitality, necessary to prepare for and develop a career path within Marriott International's portfolio of brands.
During the time of your internship, you will have the opportunity to acquire responsibilities and to develop your organizational and communication skills by:
- Assisting the Director of Revenue Management and the Revenue team in their different tasks in extracting data, creating reports and updating systems and tools related to revenue management.
Handling customer groups and catering inquiries within predefined parameters and communicates booking information to hotel service departments.
Dealing with leisure queries for the multiple brands will be a priority in the day to day job.
Qualifying the business, understanding the strategies and confirm leisure business in a strong market.
... This list is non exhaustive!
We are looking for someone who:
- Is available as from October 2017
- Has an Internship convention signed by his school
- Has a valid working permit or visa to complete the internship in Belgium (we do not provide it)
- Possesses excellent telephone sales skills and strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Can handle customer requests
- Has a strong customer development and relationship management skills
- Has problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems like Opera Sales & Catering
As benefits, you will have:
- Meals at the staff restaurant for every working day
- Discount to the Fitness Club of the Hotel
- Possibility to do cross trainings in several departments
- Free laundry cleaning each week
- Voucher for 1 night with breakfast and dinner included for 2 in the Hotel
- Internship monetary compensation on a monthly basis
If you are passionate about the hospitality industry and want to work in an environment where you will be recognized, respected and empowered, you found the right place!
Become part of our team and be ready for a memorable internship with us!
Please send your CV's and motivation letters to Aude Vaillard:
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Management Development Programs/Intern
Organization: Renaissance Hotels
Requisition ID: 170018VA